Reload this Page Passed this wreck this morning
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Passed this wreck this morning
Old
  (#1)
Rybord
AzB Silver Member
Rybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

Passed this wreck this morning - 09-12-2019, 01:00 PM

Multiple children taken to hospital after wreck involving school bus

https://www.wect.com/2019/09/12/scho...ck-wilmington/

If he's not in custody, they'll never see him again!!

The driver of the Charger, Miguel Ramos, has been charged with a red light violation, driving without a license and fictitious registration.

WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) - Multiple children were taken to the hospital after a school bus was involved in a wreck Thursday morning in Wilmington.

The wreck happened at approximately 7:30 a.m. at the intersection of 16th Street and Robin Hood Drive.

According to WPD officer Adam Schwartz, witnesses said that the driver of a Dodge Charger ran a red light on 16th Street, leading to the wreck.

The driver of the Charger, Miguel Ramos, has been charged with a red light violation, driving without a license and fictitious registration.

WPD officials say that two children inside Ramos’ car and two in the school bus were taken to the hospital along with Ramos and the bus driver.

The remaining students on the bus were taken to school on another bus.

The bus was heading to Trask Middle School, Laney High School and Holly Shelter Middle School.

Old
  (#2)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-12-2019, 01:07 PM

Brings a new meaning to 'Hit and Run'.

dumluk

Old
  (#3)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-12-2019, 01:48 PM

Illegal? No insurance? Probably.

It's amazing that folks think this is good for the USA.

I mean, you can figure away how to jump a wall or sneak tucked away in a truck cab, and you don't learn the language, and you don't want to assimilate... OK, I get that... but you can't figure out that red means stop. Sorry, build the wall.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#4)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

09-12-2019, 01:52 PM

This is why people fight voter ID. This guy didn't have a driver's license or registration. How is he supposed to participate in elections?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post

I mean, you can figure away how to jump a wall or sneak tucked away in a truck cab, and you don't learn the language, and you don't want to assimilate... OK, I get that... but you can't figure out that red means stop. Sorry, build the wall.

Old
  (#5)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

09-12-2019, 10:06 PM

Quote:

That wall better get built soon.

All these D'rat voters are making my auto insurance go through the roof!

My insurance agent (Farmers) says it is because there are so many cars on the road, and there are more accidents. Also, cars now are getting so expensive to fix because of all the safety features.

WTF!

First of all, if there are more cars on the road, then there should be more revenues coming in from all those cars. Secondly, if cars are so much safer with all this safety equipment that is expensive to repair, how come there are more accidents? Is the safety equipment not doing its job?

I'm calling BS.

The first reason auto insurance is going through the roof is all the illegals that DO NOT have insurance. Yes, this is California, where they give the illegals drivers licences so they can vote D'rat. However, when they register their cars, they need to show proof of insurance, so they buy it for a month, and then cancel it. Good to go for another 11 months.

Yes, my auto insurance has gone up 32+% in ONE year. F*ck me. Same vehicle, no tickets and no accidents. I'm pissed.

And if not to rub it in a little further; I get into work this morning only to find out the Mexican gangs tagged the side of one of the buildings with graffiti last night. The paint was still wet this morning. Costing $225.00 to get it removed. You have 48 hours to remove it by law in this county. After 10 days the county can then start fining you for not removing it.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#6)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-12-2019, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
First of all, if there are more cars on the road, then there should be
Every time I leave the neighborhood and see the traffic I am wondering if all those people have jobs they need to get to or some place they really need to go. Somehow I doubt it....

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#7)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-13-2019, 08:29 AM

Quote:

Quite the logic twist to turn it into "build the wall" RJ...is it because of his name?
What is your last name?
I know plenty of people who have driven without insurance....build the wall?

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#8)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
Quite the logic twist to turn it into "build the wall" RJ...is it because of his name?
What is your last name?
Without insurance?

Quote:
charged with a red light violation, driving without a license and fictitious registration.
Fictitious registration?

Your friends carry forged government documents as well?

Perhaps not as much of a twist as you are thinking, in fact surely not.

In fact it is highly suspicious.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Last edited by Chopdoc; 09-13-2019 at 08:39 AM.

Old
  (#9)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-13-2019, 09:35 AM

Killery's voters.

dumluk

Old
  (#10)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

09-13-2019, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
What is your last name?
Build a wall around the Antifa criminals and their supporters.

Terrorists and their sympathizers belong in jail.

Why would anyone be surprised that you associate with criminals of other nature too?

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#11)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
09-13-2019, 12:33 PM

I probably have 500+ warrants in debt issued on uninsured motorist who have damaged my employer's vehicles.

Rediculous.

And I've shared it before here...but take a guess as to what happens with states' uninsured motorist fees? They are distributed to insurance companies who write policies in the respective States.

Somebody's getting screwed left, right and center. And it is you, you who pays his bills and follows the rules.

Old
  (#12)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 12:55 PM

Are you calling all of us suckers?

If so, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
I probably have 500+ warrants in debt issued on uninsured motorist who have damaged my employer's vehicles.

Rediculous.

And I've shared it before here...but take a guess as to what happens with states' uninsured motorist fees? They are distributed to insurance companies who write policies in the respective States.

Somebody's getting screwed left, right and center. And it is you, you who pays his bills and follows the rules.

Old
  (#13)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Are you calling all of us suckers?

If so, I agree.
You know it...

Of course, peace of mind is great thing too.

Old
  (#14)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

09-13-2019, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
You know it...

Of course, peace of mind is great thing too.
Ignorance is bliss

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#15)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies

09-13-2019, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Ignorance is bliss
Not untrue...I reefers to driving around knowing you arend in voilation of the Law though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: