Reload this Page What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me?'
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me?'
Old
  (#1)
Rybord
AzB Silver Member
Rybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

Talking What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me?' - 09-12-2019, 04:18 PM

Marianne Williamson: 'What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me?'

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...re-nicer-to-me

Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson is lamenting that the right wing seems to be "nicer" to her than the "lefties."

"What does it say that Fox News is nicer to me than the lefties are? What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me," she said while caught on a hot mic after an interview on the conservative Sinclair TV network's "America This Week" program last week.

"It's such a bizarre world. Iím such a leftie, I'm a serious leftie. I understand why people on the right called them godless. I didn't think the left was as mean as the right, they are," she added.

Host Eric Bolling said this week he didn't share the clip initially and instead invited Williamson back to explain her comments.

Williamson defended her remarks, saying that she understands she's in the Democratic primary, and "some people on the left ... are working for other candidates."

"This is the thing I'm running for the Democratic primary so just like the Republican primary, the Democratic primary first you have to get through that phase. That's all I was saying," she said.

Williamson said the "rough and tumble of politics" is not a left or right issue.

"I have found, you know, it's tough out there. And I was just talking about the fact that that day you were certainly very kind to me, and listen, many people on the left are very kind to me. Iím running for president ... it's not a walk in the park," she added.

She also called the left "so mean" in an interview with The New Yorker last week.

Last week, Williamson deleted a tweet saying that the "power of the mind" resulted in "millions of us seeing Dorian turn away from land." She later replaced it with a tweet saying "May the peace of God be upon them and their hearts be comforted as they endure the storm."

Her campaign told The Hill the tweet was deleted because it led to confusion, saying it was meant as a metaphor.

Williamson, a self-help author, has also faced criticism over her past comments on vaccines. She has walked back the remarks during her presidential campaign.

She's also come under fire for her 2010 weight loss book that encouraged praying to lose weight and called weight gain "abuse" to the body.

Old
  (#2)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-12-2019, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rybord View Post
Marianne Williamson: 'What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me?'

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...re-nicer-to-me

Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson is lamenting that the right wing seems to be "nicer" to her than the "lefties."

"What does it say that Fox News is nicer to me than the lefties are? What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me," she said while caught on a hot mic after an interview on the conservative Sinclair TV network's "America This Week" program last week.

"It's such a bizarre world. Iím such a leftie, I'm a serious leftie. I understand why people on the right called them godless. I didn't think the left was as mean as the right, they are," she added.

Host Eric Bolling said this week he didn't share the clip initially and instead invited Williamson back to explain her comments.

Williamson defended her remarks, saying that she understands she's in the Democratic primary, and "some people on the left ... are working for other candidates."

"This is the thing I'm running for the Democratic primary so just like the Republican primary, the Democratic primary first you have to get through that phase. That's all I was saying," she said.

Williamson said the "rough and tumble of politics" is not a left or right issue.

"I have found, you know, it's tough out there. And I was just talking about the fact that that day you were certainly very kind to me, and listen, many people on the left are very kind to me. Iím running for president ... it's not a walk in the park," she added.

She also called the left "so mean" in an interview with The New Yorker last week.

Last week, Williamson deleted a tweet saying that the "power of the mind" resulted in "millions of us seeing Dorian turn away from land." She later replaced it with a tweet saying "May the peace of God be upon them and their hearts be comforted as they endure the storm."

Her campaign told The Hill the tweet was deleted because it led to confusion, saying it was meant as a metaphor.

Williamson, a self-help author, has also faced criticism over her past comments on vaccines. She has walked back the remarks during her presidential campaign.

She's also come under fire for her 2010 weight loss book that encouraged praying to lose weight and called weight gain "abuse" to the body.

Doesn't surprise me. Nuts gravitate towards nuts.

just kidding

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#3)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-12-2019, 05:45 PM

And why more Dims are in Prisons.

dumluk

Old
  (#4)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

09-12-2019, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
And why more Dims are in Prisons.
Many that you label Dims get court appointed lawyers.

Old
  (#5)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

09-12-2019, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
The best that their money can buy.

dumluk

Old
  (#6)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-12-2019, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Probably an even worse situation than getting a state appointed teacher...

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

ď...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...Ē
Atlas Shrugged

Last edited by Casual Observer; 09-12-2019 at 07:13 PM.

Old
  (#7)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
Probably an even worse situation than getting a state-appointed teacher...

Amen.

A defective teacher blocks your way while a defective attorney
finalizes the deal.

Something that was made obvious to me by a team I played on.

I thought they should have muddled through it. Then I saw a
math book. I like math and math books. This one. Not so much.
The teachers are worse. Talking point-blank about the 17 steps
to go through to solve a problem. A ridiculous script they do by
rote.

The problems I had through algebra, trigonometry, linear algebra,
calculus, differential equations, and complex variables had at most
five segments.

Guess today text writers and the current crop of teachers are
paid by the word. The less understanding conveyed the more
they are valued.

From a distance, it looks like they are doing their jobs. Same
for the attorney.

Old
  (#8)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

09-13-2019, 04:06 AM

Republicans have the answer. Pay the few that are willing to go into the teaching field less. That will attract the very best into the field. Brilliant!

Old
  (#9)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Yeah, that's the problem when you don't work for a living. YOu don't get the best representation. What a shame.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#10)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

09-13-2019, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Yeah, that's the problem when you don't work for a living. YOu don't get the best representation. What a shame.
WV...maybe they just need to wait their turn to share the dentures for their opportunity to eat corn on the cob.

Ladies first, he'll get his chance after sister cousin is done.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#11)
jokrswylde
AzB Silver Member
jokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post

Amen.

A defective teacher blocks your way while a defective attorney
finalizes the deal.

Something that was made obvious to me by a team I played on.

I thought they should have muddled through it. Then I saw a
math book. I like math and math books. This one. Not so much.
The teachers are worse. Talking point-blank about the 17 steps
to go through to solve a problem. A ridiculous script they do by
rote.

The problems I had through algebra, trigonometry, linear algebra,
calculus, differential equations, and complex variables had at most
five segments.

Guess today text writers and the current crop of teachers are
paid by the word. The less understanding conveyed the more
they are valued.

From a distance, it looks like they are doing their jobs. Same
for the attorney.

You can thank brilliant policies such as "no child left behind" and "common core"
Both had bipartisan support. Both are terrible for teachers and worse for students. Republicans and Democrats both want the votes the teacher' unions bring. They both think they know what's best for students. They don't. And folks keep right on putting them in office.

Hold teachers accountable, absolutely, but hold folks accountable who make these stupid policies as well.

Old
  (#12)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-13-2019, 08:19 AM

Quote:
"What does it say that Fox News is nicer to me than the lefties are? What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me,"
Psalm 8:2

She has unintentionally identified a core difference between the left and right.

Those that lean left simply tend to not be as nice, in other words more hateful. This is consistent with their core value system.

Very simple and obvious. Of course many will deny it, but only because it makes them uncomfortable, and they do put their trivial personal comfort primary.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#13)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

09-13-2019, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
The best that their money can buy.
The best that OUR money can buy.

TRUMP 2020

Bigotry by Pangit 2019 that should never be forgotten.
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=499879

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#14)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

09-13-2019, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokrswylde View Post
You can thank brilliant policies such as "no child left behind" and "common core"
Both had bipartisan support. Both are terrible for teachers and worse for students. Republicans and Democrats both want the votes the teacher' unions bring. They both think they know what's best for students. They don't. And folks keep right on putting them in office.

Hold teachers accountable, absolutely, but hold folks accountable who make these stupid policies as well.
Very well said. I know a teacher and haven't been in school for many years. The little I know about today's educational system discusses me. I believe we as adults and elders have an obligation to the youth to educate them. It's our duty to give them the best education we can.

I have a hypothetical theory which will never happen in reality but hear me out. Imagine a world where all adults serve to make all childrens life wonderful. A fantasy land if you will, something like Disneyland everywhere. Once you are an adult, your only job is to listen to kids and make their world a better place. Wouldn't it be a better world? Maybe and perhaps not, but it just might be a better world than we have today. We as adults are so screwed up it is pathetic. We seem to overlook the power, creativity, honesty of our youth. What a great resource if we would only listen. We as adults are too self-centered and egotistical. Try doing something nice today for someone and not expect anything in return. Start with a child, they will probably appreciate it more.

TRUMP 2020

Bigotry by Pangit 2019 that should never be forgotten.
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=499879

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#15)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member

09-13-2019, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Republicans have the answer. Pay the few that are willing to go into the teaching field less. That will attract the very best into the field. Brilliant!
Teaching Administrators should share their Cadillac Pensions with the new younger teachers that are paying in to help the Admins.

dumluk

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: