Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Why it's worse these days
Page 2 of 7 12 34 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-14-2019, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmaster View Post
My, another simplistic view from the Not So Great State of Cali......

You are among those that have been indoctrinated and lost sight of what takes down a country......... Divide and Conquer ........... works every time.........

Just how is it you will know when you should use your guns Duckie....?? Whom among us will tell you........??
THAT is a pretty astute post!

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#17)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-14-2019, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
At LEAST as big as the New Black Panthers!

Definitely as big as them, and maybe even a little larger.
Inside information?

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#18)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

09-15-2019, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmaster View Post
My, another simplistic view from the Not So Great State of Cali......

You are among those that have been indoctrinated and lost sight of what takes down a country......... Divide and Conquer ........... works every time.........

Just how is it you will know when you should use your guns Duckie....?? Whom among us will tell you........??
You need to learn to read.......where did you get the idea Iím for divide and conquer?

Old
  (#19)
avmaster
Man of Reason
avmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-15-2019, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
You need to learn to read.......where did you get the idea Iím for divide and conquer?
I read it quite clearly........ obviously you didn't.... you did not answer the questions..... I find you are naive in your thinking toward the use of arms.........

Playing cue: Kenny Murrell
Break cue: 55 year old Helmstetter

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment.This is because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Hey, it's your world, I'm just passing through it......

Old
  (#20)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

09-15-2019, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
The actual number of participants in the violence are small, but they have a huge fan base. Besides that, there's a growing belief that free speech should be limited and if government won't do it, then the people should.
On this forum, there used to be only one who openly supported them, but that's changed.

Antifa started with the idea that they would be against fascism and do so violently. Do I care about some fascists getting slapped around? Not really, but as I figured it would, the definition of fascism has grown. On this forum, there are people that think the Republican party is fascist. Like the term "racists", "fascist" has become the go-to word to call someone when you don't agree with them.
So our boy "Was" couldn't or wouldn't answer this, maybe you can step up and show him how to answer with your big boy pants on.
How many deaths in the past 50 years have been attributed to the current group known as ANTIFA as we know it in America?
How many deaths have been attributed to any of the American "Whites are the superior race" groups?

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#21)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

09-15-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
So our boy "Was" couldn't or wouldn't answer this, maybe you can step up and show him how to answer with your big boy pants on.
How many deaths in the past 50 years have been attributed to the current group known as ANTIFA as we know it in America?
How many deaths have been attributed to any of the American "Whites are the superior race" groups?
Let ANTIFA develop a little. ANTIFA was stabbing folks in Sacramento there was blood all over the place.

Old
  (#22)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

09-15-2019, 10:26 AM

Be mindful that deaths in every race can be attributed to racists committing murder. Your point that racist scumbags commit violence and cause deaths is no excuse to support ANTIFA. That's not logical.

Those that I know that condemn ANTIFA also condemn white supremacists.

Quote:

Old
  (#23)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

09-15-2019, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Be mindful that deaths in every race can be attributed to racists committing murder. Your point that racist scumbags commit violence and cause deaths is no excuse to support ANTIFA. That's not logical.

Those that I know that condemn ANTIFA also condemn white supremacists.
So you didn't answer my question either

Bamadog

LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#24)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

09-15-2019, 10:48 AM

Antifa has yet to score. White supremacists have many. I'm not following your line of thinking.
Are you thinking Antifa is OK because they've only caused property damage and non-lethal terror?

Quote:
So you didn't answer my question either

Old
  (#25)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit

09-15-2019, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Antifa has yet to score. White supremacists have many. I'm not following your line of thinking.
Are you thinking Antifa is OK because they've only caused property damage and non-lethal terror?
As much as you are obsessed with ANTIFA and bring the organization up on a regular basis, I have yet to see anywhere near that same vigor in naming and denouncing any of the present day White Superiority groups that have perpetrated violence AND death, by yourself or for that matter, any of the other regulars from the Right on this forum.
You bring up ANTIFA constantly so one would think you might find occasion to single out one of the White Supremacy groups for the violence they are a part of.....I mean...once in a while just to make a case for your stance against ANTIFA's "wrongs".

Bamadog

LWW

duckie, NPR 09/04/15

Secaucus Fats

Last edited by poolfool1957; 09-15-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Old
  (#26)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

09-15-2019, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Be mindful that deaths in every race can be attributed to racists committing murder.
And yet, on this forum, EVERY SINGLE MINORITY who commits a crime is labeled a Democrat and a liberal regardless of whether they've ever voted or had a liberal thought in their head other than give me something. That's good enough for our guys. Count em!

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#27)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit

09-15-2019, 03:24 PM

So Alan AND "Was" ducked and ran for cover....Snowflakes

Bamadog

LWW

duckie, NPR 09/04/15

Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#28)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

09-15-2019, 03:40 PM

Quote:
As much as you are obsessed with ANTIFA and bring the organization up on a regular basis, I have yet to see anywhere near that same vigor in naming and denouncing any of the present day White Superiority groups that have perpetrated violence AND death, by yourself or for that matter, any of the other regulars from the Right on this forum.
You bring up ANTIFA constantly so one would think you might find occasion to single out one of the White Supremacy groups for the violence they are a part of.....I mean...once in a while just to make a case for your stance against ANTIFA's "wrongs".
I don't condone WS but since you brought it up: which groups are you specifically talking about?

Keep in mind that there are many communists within the ANTIFA umbrella. Communists were the most violent group to their own people in history.

So folks would be fools not to be concerned about ANTIFA.

Old
  (#29)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

09-15-2019, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
Wars are a young man's game.
I assume you are referring to young folks that identify as men? We know they have bionic thumbs from all of the video game play. I'm not sure that will help much in a war with folks that possess common sense.

Old
  (#30)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

09-15-2019, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by time to play no View Post
I assume you are referring to young folks that identify as men? We know they have bionic thumbs from all of the video game play. I'm not sure that will help much in a war with folks that possess common sense.
Both the English Civil war and the US Civil War were nightmares. We would be prescient to not engage in a modern civil war.

Page 2 of 7 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: