Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gold Crown IV sans slate and rails. Almost complete!

Is that a prefab structure?
Th colors you've put together are amazing and I want to come over...when it is done.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200814-160759.jpg
    Screenshot_20200814-160759.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 597

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
Is that a prefab structure?
Th colors you've put together are amazing and I want to come over...when it is done.

It is a 20'x20' metal building. Furred walls out with 1x4s and 1/2" drywall. 1x4s furred out for metal ceiling. Vapor barrier between metal and insulation, with insulation on roof and walls . 18k mini split and a pallet wall on the back. It's been a task but worth it.

Attachments

• 20107.jpg
    20107.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 560
Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is a 20'x20' metal building. Furred walls out with 1x4s and 1/2" drywall. 1x4s furred out for metal ceiling. Vapor barrier between metal and insulation, with insulation on roof and walls . 18k mini split and a pallet wall on the back. It's been a task but worth it.

It is amazing. Nice job.

I want.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is amazing. Nice job.

I want.

Me too!

I still regret selling my old house! We built a two car garage on a slab in the back yard. Framed in residential type construction,roll up door plus a side door and window. Electric and water, lights and ceiling fans. Plan was to convert to pool room/lounge with insulation/AC etc. when we no longer needed the shop space.