Pool's 15 most influential people/brands list

Supr Charged

Supr Charged Agency
Gold Member
Herein lies the problem. Who picked these twelve voters and deemed them the appropriate "voting committee" for this poll? Perhaps a more well rounded committee of pool knowledgeable people might have yielded different results.

Who the heck is Supr Charged anyway and why should I care what he thinks? Being a total newcomer to AZB places him out of the pool mainstream already, as far as I'm concerned.

I just took a look at the voting committee from post #31 and I agree that four or five of them are good choices. The rest I'm not so sure about. I can think of several people already who could and should have been in this group. That said I still believe that a poll of this kind should be put before a larger group of pool knowledgeable people like you will find on here.

The voters were selected like this:

Person 1 was asked to nominate 5 other voters.
In turn they were all asked the same. This went on for a period of time.

Then all nominees were asked to add as many candidates for the "power 15 list" as they wanted.

This went on for a period of time.

Eventually no more voters or candidates were nominated.

The voters were then selected based on nominees they recieved.

All votes were then given (they could not vote for themself if they were nominated.), and the ballots were then run through a scoring system that takes into account the total number of votes, average placement, and frequency of votes.

All non-profit.

This annual list will no doubt be hotly debated and hopefully it will not only show who´s who, but also recognize the ones who make the list.

This year’s voting committee is comprised of pool media representatives, professional players, and esteemed members of the community.

The “Pool’s Power 15” is an attempt to accurately gauge who the real movers and shakers of the past year were.

Supr Charged

Supr Charged Agency
Gold Member
To answer the question, "Who is Supr Charged?", for one thing he is Sharivari's agent/representative:

"Super Charged Agency is proud to announce that they from now on will represent Andrè Sharivari Schickling.
«Sharivari» is one of the very best pool coaches in the world, and his coaching videos on YouTube has more than 11 million views over the past few years. He does both in-person and online coaching at affordable rates. … See More"

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=101692994724005&story_fbid=195046812055289

Wonder if any others of the 15 were also represented by Supr Charged?

How say you, now?

The agency "Supr Charged" is not only Sharivari's agent/representative.
We also represent Florian Kohler who also made the list.

We got 1 vote. And OF COURSE we voted for both our "clients". Well deserved! Both of these guys played a massive role on pool in 2020.

BUT, we had 1 out of 12 votes. So needless to say none of them would make the list with just our vote.

Supr Charged

Supr Charged Agency
Gold Member
When I translated into English, I discovered the "article" text did not exist. When I hit the "Article" Tab, I found the following:

"Sep 24 2020 at 23:05Knuteinar2309 discussion contributiondeleted the page Pool's Power 15 (Nonsense content ( per # 9 ): in foreign language)"

https://no.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pool's_Power_15&action=edit

Which is telling us, I think, that on 9/24/2020 at 23:05 Knuteinar2309 . . . ???????
Any Computer/Wiki Geeks in the house?

If you take a closer look, you'll notice that the wiki was created on a Norwegian sub-page of Wikipedia.org.

It got deleted as they did not approve English worded wikis on their Norwegian sub-page.

Simple as that.

What's up with the conspiricy theories? :D:D