Cuestore.ca

Santin23

Registered
Does anybody know if Cuestore.ca still working?

I've sent a couple of messages and they haven't written me back

NorthernArbiter

Registered
I bought once..... Incredibly slow... They didn't stock what they posted for sale.

I strongly advise not shopping at cue store.ca.

You are better off getting same day shipping from Seybert's or Billiards Warehouse in the States.

shojingod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought once..... Incredibly slow... They didn't stock what they posted for sale.

I strongly advise not shopping at cue store.ca.

You are better off getting same day shipping from Seybert's or Billiards Warehouse in the States.
How is there cross border shipping method. Who do they ship with? Brokerage fee's, extra cost.

Geosnookery

I was at Value Village in Calgary on Tuesday,..must have been a dozen cues...half of them in cases. $8 to $15 or so. Beats me why anyone buys a new cue or anything sports related.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
I was at Value Village in Calgary on Tuesday,..must have been a dozen cues...half of them in cases. $8 to $15 or so. Beats me why anyone buys a new cue or anything sports related.
Were there any nice custom sneakies ?

Dave <-- might be in for a road trip depending on the answer :D

Sleeman

I've bought both from cuestore.ca and Seyberts, and though Seyberts is a bigger organization, and ships same day (usually), cuestore.ca is a small business in Ontario that I have found provides good service, but is likely run as a 1-man show and can't possibly stock everything.

So if you want something more quickly and are willing to pay the shipping costs and exchange rate, Seyberts is the way to go. If you want to support 'local' and can wait a bit and not deal with cross-border shipping and potential extra taxes on receipt, cuestore.ca will get it done (in my experience).

ballbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know if the are still in business. I called them a few times a couple of weeks ago left messages and sent messages. I've heard nothing back. I have bought from them a few times before. Disappointed not to hear anything back if they are in business i would like to support in business Ontario.

Last edited:

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I live in BC and purchased three shafts from Kyle over the last month. I try to support Canadian businesses and would definitely consider ordering from cuestore.ca again.

Ryan

ballbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok thx i'll try that email. Thx Dave i did look at those ones but they didnt have the Balance Rite - Cue Extension for lacasi.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Ok thx i'll try that email. Thx Dave i did look at those ones but they didnt have the Balance Rite - Cue Extension for lacasi.
Thanks for the clarification, didn't realize you were looking for a specific item. Good luck on your search and well done with the support Canadian / local business attitude (y)

Dave <-- in the frozen prairies

Ed13

I placed an order with Cue Store about 6 weeks ago. Charged for fast shipping with a courier. After 3 weeks tried to call them to see if any issues with the order, was not even able to leave a message. At this point I sent an email asking if my order had not shipped I would prefer to cancel the order. Payment was refunded.

Placed an order with Canada Billiards and Bowling out of Quebec. Free shipping over $150 Canadian. Order arrived in about a week.

Santin23

Registered
I placed an order with Cue Store about 6 weeks ago. Charged for fast shipping with a courier. After 3 weeks tried to call them to see if any issues with the order, was not even able to leave a message. At this point I sent an email asking if my order had not shipped I would prefer to cancel the order. Payment was refunded.

Placed an order with Canada Billiards and Bowling out of Quebec. Free shipping over $150 Canadian. Order arrived in about a week.
I have bought some stuff from “the winning stroke” I think they’re in Quebec, no problem with them