Super billiards expo..who's going?

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So were a week out... it's looks like at it's current rate I would say the amateur will end up with over 700 players. According to a friend who runs the tournament desk Tap is maxed out and requested more tables.

So who's going? Good lord willing and the water don't rise I'll be there for the entire event!

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
I normally go on Thursday and Saturday. Unfortunately Sunday will be the only day I can make it this year.

Kevin

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
i will be there wed-monday.....time to pick up a few new cues...:thumbup:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
I'll be there too!:thumbup: I wont be picking up any cues, but they are sure
nice to look at.:eek:

YOU WILL JUST BE PICKING UP ONE CUE.....and running out... i witnessed to much of it last year on the table...plus i am guessing i will win more this year...that is if you want a place to stay...:D

ignomirello

Tony IGGY
Silver Member
alot of people are going

Many people are going including me :)

Maybe i'll check out the pit this year (donate)

Robroy

Robin Dodson
Silver Member
I will be going, its been a while for me....like 5 years or so. I will be in booth #903 I really miss my morning breakfasts there... warm Funnel Cake!

schmizz

Mr. Nice Guy
Silver Member
I will be going, its been a while for me....like 5 years or so. I will be in booth #903 I really miss my morning breakfasts there... warm Funnel Cake!

I definitely want to pick up your video while I'm there! :grin:

breakin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm come Wens to Sunday. I will work at Manheim on fri ,but I will be there after the sale is over. If anyone wants to talk call me 570 847-7768. Can't wait!

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
YOU WILL JUST BE PICKING UP ONE CUE.....and running out... i witnessed to much of it last year on the table...plus i am guessing i will win more this year...that is if you want a place to stay...:D

Damn Mickey you drive a hard bargain............I think I can find a few more misses.
Hell, thats the least I can do.:wink:

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
I may make it in Friday evening, but will be there all day Saturday. Looking forward to seeing all my az friends from last year & hope to meet some new ones this year. Mickey hope we can meet up again this year. Dom take it easy on Mickey, he is one big bad a$$ Texian dude. LOL
Jeff

budonahog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there Wed-Sun. Looking forward to playing in the event this year. Went down last year for the first time for a day trip, and vowed to play this year. Looking forward to seeing all the vendors and custom cues and cases.:thumbup:

Jeeves

you are in range!!!
Silver Member
looks like a bunch of friends are coming

JB - just bring a punch bag video game that should satisfy the masses.

:thumbup:

bring new pictures of home with you.

Some good and some bad pictures from the Super Billiards Expo. Thanks Allen!

Last edited:

JDB

Idiot Savant
Silver Member
So were a week out... it's looks like at it's current rate I would say the amateur will end up with over 700 players. According to a friend who runs the tournament desk Tap is maxed out and requested more tables.

So who's going? Good lord willing and the water don't rise I'll be there for the entire event!

I will be there for the 14th year in a row.

Will probably spend most of my time at Fox 'n Hound, as usual...lol.

Although I did have a decent run a couple of years ago and my best friend had a great run several years ago, so it is possible we could go on a run...lol.

Regardless, it is always a blast; looking forward to it.

Bambu

Dave Manasseri
Silver Member
I always say I'm gonna go, but this time I'm really in. Staying at the Marriot in Collegeville.

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I may make it in Friday evening, but will be there all day Saturday. Looking forward to seeing all my az friends from last year & hope to meet some new ones this year. Mickey hope we can meet up again this year. Dom take it easy on Mickey, he is one big bad a$$ Texian dude. LOL
Jeff

Believe me Jeff, I get my turns at racking too. If we played 1 hole, I'd never
win. Yeah, Mickey's a big boy, but I'm no where near small. Not saying he
wouldn't beat the bejeezus outta me tho.:sorry::eek::wink::D:p