leaving the valley and heading to the coast

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
THe old pool room in Monteray Ca will be reopened soon with 6 Goldcrowns and 6 grand champion olhusen tables. with a few tight pockets and rerubber it should be a good vaction.

THe qusetion is do I bring the trailer with the boat and dive gear or the trailer with the tools in it, options,options...

Craig

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
Yes but you know his game somethings goto be free so I through in the staples if he buys all the pool tables parts and supplies. Tommorrow im shure it'll be some thing different he told me he is done haggleing and my phones been quite for 3 hrs now.

I've known tyke for 10 + years we always kidd around something

Craig

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
I stayed in Monterey a few years ago on vacation. I thought of going to that pool hall but never made it. Have fun, Craig.

Deadon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, dive gear... Your new avatar, you in wet suit... dare ya....

Now if your talking about diving into a pitcher of beer or Pizza (especially the Pizza), I can see that.

Mike

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
I didnt think of a picture of me in a wetsuite but all 11 tables are completed with Championship titian cloth instead of simmonis as planned but all play well.

They kept the old name bought it " The Blue Finn & Billiards " corner of Cannery row & Presscott. Acroos the street from the water 3rd floor with excellant food bands.

Should be open in next month.

Craig

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
I didnt think of a picture of me in a wetsuite but all 11 tables are completed with Championship titian cloth instead of simmonis as planned but all play well.

They kept the old name bought it " The Blue Finn & Billiards " corner of Cannery row & Presscott. Acroos the street from the water 3rd floor with excellant food bands.

Should be open in next month.

Craig
Right across the street from the pier entrance, and upstairs from a sleepy little bar/grill?
I stopped in there last summer when I was working down the coast to Santa Barbra and thought it would be a great spot to reopen- I'm glad someone did!
Easy Street Billiards was the only one of the three remaining last August....
Thursday nights=Good action in a ring game.....lol