FS: Excellent GINACUE 12A++

HardBall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
SOLD: Excellent GINACUE 12A++

The cue is in excellent condition. One shaft has been played and is blued, the other is unused. The Whitten Gina case is unused. There is one tiny ding in the finish at the butt and a couple of dings near the joint of the used shaft. The cues is a 12A Gina with custom ring work at the joint, leather wrap, ivory piloted joint and expanded to 59 inches. The extra inch is divided equally butt and shaft. The tips are 13mm and the stick weighs 19 1/2 ounces. Ernie hand signed the stick inside one of the 6 black African Gabon Ebony points. All white except the butt cap is ivory, including the ferrules.

Cue, 2 original shafts, original Gina case and cover, and joint protectors all included. The price is S O L D including insured USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US. PayPal is fine with a confirmed shipping address.

Thanks for looking.

1085626186_ceHTh-XL.jpg

1083283209_WnsJy-M.jpg
1085627161_9cWPb-M.jpg

1083280864_LWf23-M.jpg

Last edited:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I know this cue, its a great cue.

I know the seller, great guy to do business with.

Ernie has raised his prices so this is really a great deal on a classic Gina.

Just a word to the wise, you might want to just consider buying it rather than making offers as at this price the cue is a steal and if you fool around too long you just might find it gone.

Thanks

Kevin

cbaumann212

Jackass Extraordinaire
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I know this cue, its a great cue.

I know the seller, great guy to do business with.

Ernie has raised his prices so this is really a great deal on a classic Gina.

Just a word to the wise, you might want to just consider buying it rather than making offers as at this price the cue is a steal and if you fool around too long you just might find it gone.

Thanks

Kevin

You are correct sir. i spoke with Ernie yesterday and this cue is about $3300 new. Someone will get a great deal.

HardBall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
New Price $2650

Instead of contacting everyone that expressed interest in my cue I am posting a new price so everyone can see it at the same time.

isaac0902

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The cue is in excellent condition. One shaft has been played and is blued, the other is unused. The Whitten Gina case is unused. There is one tiny ding in the finish at the butt and a couple of dings near the joint of the used shaft. The cues is a 12A Gina with custom ring work at the joint, leather wrap, ivory piloted joint and expanded to 59 inches. The extra inch is divided equally butt and shaft. The tips are 13mm and the stick weighs 19 1/2 ounces. Ernie hand signed the stick inside one of the 6 black African Gabon Ebony points. All white except the butt cap is ivory, including the ferrules.

Cue, 2 original shafts, original Gina case and cover, and joint protectors all included. The price is S O L D including insured USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US. PayPal is fine with a confirmed shipping address.

Thanks for looking.

1085626186_ceHTh-XL.jpg

1083283209_WnsJy-M.jpg
1085627161_9cWPb-M.jpg

1083280864_LWf23-M.jpg

sry,my friend ,is the gina still in store?