Some SWEET, SWEET progress on my cue.

cuewould

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Idea

Hey that's a beautiful cue ........But considering the amount of work and detail ,you may want to call it (...THE HULK...) also green and purple........Very nice cue.......good luck and keep us posted..........Ray Weeks

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey that's a beautiful cue ........But considering the amount of work and detail ,you may want to call it (...THE HULK...) also green and purple........Very nice cue.......good luck and keep us posted..........Ray Weeks

Definitely agree. That is the perfect name for this one!!

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I'm thinking about calling it "The Monster" That way there is no debate about the monster status of my cue. "The Joker" or "The Monster" are the two front runners still.

I'd still like some more suggestions. Nothing quite fits...

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm thinking about calling it "The Monster" That way there is no debate about the monster status of my cue. "The Joker" or "The Monster" are the two front runners still.

I'd still like some more suggestions. Nothing quite fits...

But the incredible hulk IS a monster, lol.

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
AWESOME CUE Justin

But what the hell is the announcement :confused: :confused:

I want to know.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
AWESOME CUE Justin

But what the hell is the announcement :confused: :confused:

I want to know.

I will keep it under wraps till everything is in place.

Couple more pics.

Attachments

• Joker.jpg
    Joker.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 215
  • joker 4.jpg
    joker 4.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 219

VolturiCases

VolturiCases
Silver Member
I doubt it's better than mine...;) ok... urs might have the fancy deco... but Keith made mine the "ninja"...

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I doubt it's better than mine...;) ok... urs might have the fancy deco... but Keith made mine the "ninja"...

I never did get to break a rack with your's before it went out the door. It's pry the best breaker in Indo for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All this talk about Keith cues makes me wish he would reply to my email :grin-square:

aff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Private message me your email and I will forward it to Keith. I am in charge of forwarding the messages sent to info@keithkues.com to Keith's personal email.

^Thanks Tanner, I was actually just talking with Justin about this.. Sorry Justin, I didn't intend to steal what the thread is meant to be showcasing. Back to the cue :D

It's a beauty. I'm a big fan of the ph break shaft. Looks killer with the rest of the set :thumbup:

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
^Thanks Tanner, I was actually just talking with Justin about this.. Sorry Justin, I didn't intend to steal what the thread is meant to be showcasing. Back to the cue :D

It's a beauty. I'm a big fan of the ph break shaft. Looks killer with the rest of the set :thumbup:

Thanks, and no worries. I like to help out whenever I can!

Thanks again,

Justin Hanson

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Btw:

Purple Haze :cool:

My dad said it looked like something he might see back in the day while in use of some special medicine...

I'm settling in on "The Joker" for a name. With the left handed threads on this cue, it fits perfect. Watching people try to take apart or put back together is HALARIOUS. We have a guy at the one place we hang out on sundays, (He is about the size of Brock Lesner, just HUGE.) try to take it apart. I looked at him and said, "You have muscles, see if you can get this apart." I let him try three times before I told him. He just laughed, and said that it was cool.

I love it!!! Cue plays amazing too!!!!

best,

justin

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I forgot to mention that I designed this cue using MS Paint to visualize how it would look. This is what I took to Keith initially. I narrowed it down from three to one, and then let Keith put is own spin on it.

Thanks again for all the kind words from every one. This was SO cool to do. If you've ever thought about designing a cue, DO IT! Feels very rewarding to have my vision brought to life. My next step is to try to sweet talk Keith into letting me build one! We'll see...

Attachments

• my purple heart cue 2.png
    my purple heart cue 2.png
    8 KB · Views: 179
  • my purple heart cue..png
    my purple heart cue..png
    33.6 KB · Views: 183

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My 2 cents

Whatever name you decide on, it should have "Marvel" in it.. as in Comics.... Nice cue BTW