Mike D withdraws from World 14.1

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not even close man. If a friend of mine fvcks up, I'll be the first to tell em. I've lost friends by keeping it real… but then again, they weren't real friends apparently.

I joke around a lot and most people on here imagine me to be a sh*tty person but I have buckets of integrity and will go far out of my way for people I don't even like. But I always say what I feel is right no matter who it benefits, or doesn't.

Is that why you told me that my game sucks after we played Banks? :rolleyes:

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Is that why you told me that my game sucks after we played Banks? :rolleyes:

I'm an honest man, what can I say? ;) lol I got lucky Jay! Wish I could have come through when I was in LA, even for dinner or something, just bad timing.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have buckets of integrity and will go far out of my way for people I don't even like. But I always say what I feel is right no matter who it benefits, or doesn't.
I'm going to steal this and put it on my Tinder profile if that's OK with you.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
I'm going to steal this and put it on my Tinder profile if that's OK with you.

This will work too. :)

NYj3NEz.png

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
The difference between Shane and Mike is whats in between there legs;) Shane is a go getter and will do what it takes. Mike wants things given to him.

It's too bad too because he's got ability.

It's sad when someone never learns his or her true potential because he or she has to be a nit!

Oh well, on to the next job:)

Good day to all
Eli

Damn brother .......... I wouldn't have told that.
And how is it you know what's between their legs????

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
When I looked at the players list the names missing I noticed were John Schmidt and Oliver Ortmann. I didn't even think about Mike Dechaine.

Point being he only hurts himself by pulling out and creating a bunch of drama. The tournament will happen, there will be world class pool, the guy who plays the best 14.1 will win.

RED: depends on how you're workin' it. if your goal is to be ON Mosconi, and RECOGNIZED by MatchRoom, and their requirements are for new ETHICAL PLAYERS & TOURNEYS, then - perhaps it was a strategic move?

BLUE: see above in RED.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RED: depends on how you're workin' it. if your goal is to be ON Mosconi, and RECOGNIZED by MatchRoom, and their requirements are for new ETHICAL PLAYERS & TOURNEYS, then - perhaps it was a strategic move?

BLUE: see above in RED.

Well that's fine if you believe for one second that MD was unaware of CWs shinnanigins before then and he didn't throw a temper tantrum either ..
The latter probably the most important of the 2

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Well that's fine if you believe for one second that MD was unaware of CWs shinnanigins before then and he didn't throw a temper tantrum either ..

valid.

it's disheartening that most are tainted today. but we all know it, and so do/should the players.

it's just not fun anymore. which is why, when a friend called today to invite us for the Johnny/Earl match @ 1:30 @ a pool hall that was actually streaming it - we didn't go.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member

You have a mental disorder. Probably several.

liakos

Banned
So let me get this straight. You don't like MD for whatever reason, but you start many of your posts stating you don't like him, and basically claim he's got no nuts, or no manhood (in bold above).

But you play out of the same room.

So I assume you've confronted him about the issues you two have?
...I'll assume yes...
Clearly, they weren't resolved.
So your next move is to come to AZ and constantly bad mouth the guy (I don't know the guy, and don't have an opinion of him) in hopes that you'll get everyone else to hate him too?

To steal a line from TBBT,
Dechaine is living in your head, rent free.

lol! No!!!! I don't want anybody to hate anybody! What I want is for people to give there full ability at whatever they do! Believe me, I have a lot of respect for Mike's game, but what pisses me off(my opinion of course) is that his attitude is getting in the way of his own ability!

I know it's tough to understand me because everybody only reads the negative of what I'm saying! Everyone spends 99% of the time and read my negativity and not look at the positive!

That being said, most people here(no offense) can't comprehend what I'm trying to say!

And believe me, I get a true kick out of it. Az is a place for quick laugh for me 99% of the time! Very few posts catch my attention. So why do I usually comment on MD stuff,,,, I know him, I know who he is, and I think I'm entitled to comment! If it's bothering people, let me know, I may stop! I understand people around here can't handle certain things. It's pussified community(not az, the pool community)!

liakos

Banned
And ya know what, I can understand how I come across most times because of my bluntness. So I'll do people a favor, if there is enough people of course, shoot me a quick pm and say "no more MD talk for you"! If enough people respond, I will never udder a thing about MD here again.

I'm only expecting 4-6 or so people to pm me! For me to stop, it better be a lot more;)

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
And ya know what, I can understand how I come across most times because of my bluntness. So I'll do people a favor, if there is enough people of course, shoot me a quick pm and say "no more MD talk for you"! If enough people respond, I will never udder a thing about MD here again.

I'm only expecting 4-6 or so people to pm me! For me to stop, it better be a lot more;)

Maybe instead of making a game out of it; why not just say already what exactly it is that is your personal gripe with MD.

You come across like a kid who's excited to get a rise out of people on the internet.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

liakos

Banned
Maybe instead of making a game out of it; why not just say already what exactly it is that is your personal gripe with MD.

You come across like a kid who's excited to get a rise out of people on the internet.

best,
brian kc

It's between Mike and I! It's so stupid, not worth talking about!

liakos

Banned

best,
brian kc

You can send a pm sir;) you can be the 1st:) no trophy for 1st:(

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
It's between Mike and I! It's so stupid, not worth talking about!

yet you keep referring to it - but can't divulge details about it.

this is part of what has you coming across like a child.

if it's really "stupid" and "not worth talking about" then stop.

best,
brian kc

As the TD, Charlie should be making no deals with any players. Also, if he gives free entry to any1 they should be able to win and he should put up their $$ - otherwise if one of them win then who gets the money, Charlie? That is BS. Its not fair to the players paying to play.

Charlie is NOT the TD. John Leyman is. Charlie is the promoter. Over the last 5 days of the event, Charlie has been in the room on an average of 2 hours a day.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Charlie is NOT the TD. John Leyman is. Charlie is the promoter. Over the last 5 days of the event, Charlie has been in the room on an average of 2 hours a day.

You know where the problem is here, there is a reason when a radio contest has a disclaimer about being an employee, or their family not being eligible to partake or win a contest.

To anyone who owns a room, runs a tournament, or does anything similar. Stay away from anything related to the money, to the payouts, to anything that may or may not look favorable towards you in the eyes of the players OR spectators. I can't tell you the number of times I have been at a tournament and the Calcutta is overrun by any of the above. It looks shady, and greedy, and reeks of a possible collaboration and underhandedness. It's bad form, and should be avoided at all times.

JV

2strong4u

Banned
lol! No!!!! I don't want anybody to hate anybody! What I want is for people to give there full ability at whatever they do! Believe me, I have a lot of respect for Mike's game, but what pisses me off(my opinion of course) is that his attitude is getting in the way of his own ability!

I know it's tough to understand me because everybody only reads the negative of what I'm saying! Everyone spends 99% of the time and read my negativity and not look at the positive!

That being said, most people here(no offense) can't comprehend what I'm trying to say!

And believe me, I get a true kick out of it. Az is a place for quick laugh for me 99% of the time! Very few posts catch my attention. So why do I usually comment on MD stuff,,,, I know him, I know who he is, and I think I'm entitled to comment! If it's bothering people, let me know, I may stop! I understand people around here can't handle certain things. It's pussified community(not az, the pool community)!

You are a stalker. You got a bad man crush. Normal men aren't obsessed with what another man does or says.