FREE CHALK - What'ya waitin fer !!

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
You are not alone Dub :confused:
To be honest though I spend very little time on the forums these days
Hope all is going good for you bud

I spend less time here than I used to, as well.

I am well, my pool game is stagnant :p no real improvement, and that is understandable, I don't have as much practice time lately. Its still fun, most of the time.

Hope things are good for you. RJ is a good guy and a good marketer, I expect he'll do this again, we just need better timing :p

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
I spend less time here than I used to, as well.

I am well, my pool game is stagnant :p no real improvement, and that is understandable, I don't have as much practice time lately. Its still fun, most of the time.

Hope things are good for you. RJ is a good guy and a good marketer, I expect he'll do this again, we just need better timing :p

I haven't been out and played in over 3 months since my road partner passed away. We used to practice on my table in between tournaments about 3 times a week but I just can't get my mind in lately. Cancer is a terrible thing......

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
for those who have used or maybe you can say RJ. what is this chalk like? is it like masters, pre flag master, kamui, is it soft like powder?

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
for those who have used or maybe you can say RJ. what is this chalk like? is it like masters, pre flag master, kamui, is it soft like powder?

It's closest similarity would be Blue Diamond. But because the chalk stays on the tip much longer, you don't need to chalk but one time before the game and you're done. I've chalked once before league, and played all five games without chalking again. Yeah, I was nervous shooting the 8 ball in game 5, as I had to draw some to keep it from scratching. But nothing but net ;)

But, it does not build up, so if you like to chalk after every shot you can do that too. You will notice a LOT less chalk on your hands and shaft, as well as your table if you shoot at home. It does NOT leave marks on the cb nor is it messy like Kamui.

Blue Diamond is a very good chalk, just does not stick as well as Magic Chalk conducted by independent testing. More off center shots were made with Magic Chalk than any other brand before miscue.

So, if you like it, GREAT, if not, ehh, can't win them all ;)

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
All chalk mailed today. You should get it by Wednesday at the latest. Some folks were looking for more than one piece, sorry, I only had so many in my "special box drawer" to give away, and did not want to short anyone.

No worries, probably do this again right before Thanksgiving (hint hint)

Enjoy fellers, I really think you will like the chalk.

RJ

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Received my chalk and on my way to test. Once again Thank You very much for your generosity.

Attachments

• IMG_2484.jpg
    IMG_2484.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 148

jka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been using my piece for a few days and I'm impressed. Thank you very much. I'll be ordering some from you soon.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Same here. I like a lot of chalk on my tip and I use a harder tip than a lot of folks. This chalk goes on smooth and coats the tip really well. Thanks, RJ!

You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it. I remember getting my first piece, and it sat in my basement for a few months before I even tried it.... Kinda glad I finally did :grin:

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I've been using my piece for a few days and I'm impressed. Thank you very much. I'll be ordering some from you soon.

Great. Glad you like it, but love it better that you will be a customer :D

Play well, RJ

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
RJ is da man!

I just wanna give a huge thank you to RJ for sending a piece of his chalk free of charge. I received mine a couple days ago and after playing with it for a couple of days, I can't see myself going back to Masters. It's the nuts!!!!!

I barely have to chalk up and I feel more confident that I won't miscue.

You've got yourself a new customer ChicagoRJ!!!

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I just wanna give a huge thank you to RJ for sending a piece of his chalk free of charge. I received mine a couple days ago and after playing with it for a couple of days, I can't see myself going back to Masters. It's the nuts!!!!!

I barely have to chalk up and I feel more confident that I won't miscue.

You've got yourself a new customer ChicagoRJ!!!

Thanks Kris, that is quite the endorsement.

Shoot well, RJ