Vivian Villarreal got them again

racefornine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vivian can't delete this thread.

If there are any fans or defenders of this alleged criminal act, ask her why she altered my check for a larger amount and cashed it. Lol jh

Last edited:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If there are any fans or defenders of this criminal, ask her why she altered my check for a larger amount and cashed it.

Theres a new twist.

tenor.gif

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If there are any fans or defenders of this criminal, ask her why she altered my check for a larger amount and cashed it.

What do you mean? Did she take your entry fee check, alter the amount you hand wrote on it, and her bank credited her account with the altered amount? Do you have picture of the before and/or after? Or do you mean something entirely differnt? Did you ever get a refund on your entry?

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is exactly what happened.

What was the original amount of the check you made? What was the amount deducted from your bank account when the check was cashed by Vivian? What was the amount you were refunded when the tournament was cancelled?

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
I have "Fyre Festival" tickets if anyone is interested. It's going to be a blast! The greatest party that will never be! On sale now!

Last edited:

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is exactly what happened.

You have no evidence she actually did it. Someone apparently did it, if you didn't, but no proof it was actually her. Big difference between "someone" and one particular person you make accusations about with no real evidence of what SHE did.

Not real responsible on your part, even if she is, in general, not known to be good at delivering on promises where money is concerned, and specifically with that event - and it appears there were problems for sure.

You were out $4.62 at the time of the check being cashed, you are out $144.62 because you didn't bother to notice and get the money back from the bank as by law you could have had you balanced your check book 6 months ago and taken care of your personal business.

Still, all really over $4.62 and no proof she personally wrote anything on your check.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
You have no evidence she actually did it. Someone apparently did it, if you didn't, but no proof it was actually her. Big difference between "someone" and one particular person you make accusations about with no real evidence of what SHE did.

Not real responsible on your part, even if she is, in general, not known to be good at delivering on promises where money is concerned, and specifically with that event - and it appears there were problems for sure.

You were out $4.62 at the time of the check being cashed, you are out $144.62 because you didn't bother to notice and get the money back from the bank as by law you could have had you balanced your check book 6 months ago and taken care of your personal business.

Still, all really over $4.62 and no proof she personally wrote anything on your check.

racefornine???????