Looking For a Bunjee Jumper Pin

HardBall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am trying to replace a bent pin without going to another style pin and and insert. Does anyone know where I could get one?

Thanks.

Mc2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am trying to replace a bent pin without going to another style pin and and insert. Does anyone know where I could get one?

Thanks.

You might want to try and get ahold of somebody from China as that is where they are made now I think.

good luck,
Jim

RBC

Deceased
Call me at work on Monday.

I can either get you one, make you one, or get you with a guy who can fix you up.

Royce Bunnell
www.obcues.com
972-578-9100

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
Option #3 : Straighten the pin as it sits in the handle and you can forget about having to replace it. Keep it simple.

HardBall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is on J/B cue. It looks like it might have been dropped on the pin on a hard surface. the pin is brass. The bend was too sharp to get it straightened properly.

Thanks for the replies.

Mc2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Idea KJ!

I don't know why I didn't think of that. I have straightened a few over the years my self!

Royce Bunnell
www.obcues.com

Yup, I actually have seen KJ do just this. He bent back a pin on one of my McD cues. Then after making it run true, he helped me replace it as I screwed up the threads removing it myself. He knows what he is doing. Lesson learned.

thanks again Kj.

Jim.