Can't wait for the Virus to Die off

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
giphy.gif

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Then we can go back through all the posts and vote for the 5 biggest dumbasses on AZ ,based on their behaviour during this debacle

Well I can not think of a normal person who does not want to see this mess over, and done with so everyone's life can be normal again.

Can think of a couple of nut jobs in Washington, DC in Congress who hope it will never end, but I am not naming those NUTCASES.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Then we can go back through all the posts and vote for the 5 biggest dumbasses on AZ ,based on their behaviour during this debacle

This won't be over until there is a vaccine. Until then I figure different parts of the country will likely rotate between on and off quarantine at intervals because its so easily transmitted.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
38 year old otherwise healthy healthy woman died on long island from it recently, it can creep up on more than kids and the old. people talking vaccine, what vaccine, this isn't a movie, the vaccine for the flu is to give you the flu to build up your antibodies. it needs to be controlled by letting people heal from it, and stopping the spread.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
38 year old otherwise healthy healthy woman died on long island from it recently, it can creep up on more than kids and the old. people talking vaccine, what vaccine, this isn't a movie, the vaccine for the flu is to give you the flu to build up your antibodies. it needs to be controlled by letting people heal from it, and stopping the spread.
Flu vaccine helps produce flu antibodies. You don't get the flu by getting the vaccine. I hear that every year when i get mine. I've had a flu shot every year for last 20+ yrs. Never had the flu once since.

Last edited:

azdiamondbacks1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Flu vaccine helps produce flu antibodies. You don't get the flu by getting the vaccine. I hear that every year when i get mine. I've had a flu shot every year for last 20+ yrs. Never had the flu once since.

I got a flu shot first time ever in early March 2019. I was Sick in bed for almost a week 3 days after getting the flu shot. It may have been a coincidence. Imo it is more likely
the flu shot gave me the flu.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member

yes, its a weakened version of the flu, at least from what I understand, that's why a lot of people get fevers and weakness, but how do you give a less deadly version of a deadlier and resilient type of flu. my mother took the flu shot one year, she was in bed for a week, hasn't took it since. if the best they can do is create a weak version to help your body build antibodies, its a major risk taking one that scientists don't really understand

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a flu shot first time ever in early March 2019. I was Sick in bed for almost a week 3 days after getting the flu shot. It may have been a coincidence. Imo it is more likely
the flu shot gave me the flu.
Flu shot does NOT give one the flu. It does take a few days for vaccine to start making antibodies so you most likely got it just before or right after getting the shot. That can and does happen.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
They can open them up, but I'm keeping my happy ass at home. #hometable4lyfe

not me, im dying, out of work, gym and pool kept me sane, and I take antidepressents and seizure meds and prone to get down real quick, I need to get out of the house. I go for walks, do some home workouts, go shopping and for a drive here and there, but im losing my mind. I wear gloves and a mask when I leave the house and carry a bottle of spray sanitizer, im in a heavily populated area, so im staying home pretty much day in and day out, plus the local poolhall needs my support. lol.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

True, but I think you missed his point?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not me, im dying, out of work, gym and pool kept me sane, and I take antidepressents and seizure meds and prone to get down real quick, I need to get out of the house. I go for walks, do some home workouts, go shopping and for a drive here and there, but im losing my mind. I wear gloves and a mask when I leave the house and carry a bottle of spray sanitizer, im in a heavily populated area, so im staying home pretty much day in and day out, plus the local poolhall needs my support. lol.

Hang tight. You can do it.

we all can.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes, its a weakened version of the flu, at least from what I understand, that's why a lot of people get fevers and weakness, but how do you give a less deadly version of a deadlier and resilient type of flu. my mother took the flu shot one year, she was in bed for a week, hasn't took it since. if the best they can do is create a weak version to help your body build antibodies, its a major risk taking one that scientists don't really understand

Very few here are qualified to comment on things like how vaccines work. You should stop.