2008 AZ Straight Pool Challenge!

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
mjantti said:
Ok. The One visited me here in Helsinki and we played one set of 14.1 race to 100 and hoped to get into the AzB straight pool challenge list... Well, the table is very tight and unforgiving, Craig was playing with a house cue and neither of us has really practised lately and I had a terrible hangover and... I don't want to go into details but neither of us ran more than 20 :) I know, excuses, excuses... :embarrassed2:

But I had a great time, Craig is a funny guy and good company and has a solid game. Thanks Craig for your visit and have fun in India. Stay away from the bad guys with devices that say boom ! :)

Hey cheers mjantti,

It was great to hit the ball again after 18 months even though I think we were going up in 1's for a while there lol. You also forgot to mention you won, congrats! ;)

Goa was cancelled so in Thailand now and playing again woohoo! Borrowed a mates cute, had a few 40's yesterday and then a 59 and 69 back to back! 5 days until the end of the year lets see what's possible!

Will update the list in next day or so guys, sorry again! :p

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
tonmo said:
Time for an '09 list!

List updated but could be a few mistakes. I've added one video link but if there are any others please let me know?

Given my lack of time on the forum this year and playing pool in general it might be time to hand over the reigns to a more active poster.

I think its been going for 3 years now and although it hasn't been easy to keep this list updated while travelling all over the shop it's been fun none the less. The main aim was to further the interest in the great game of straight pool and encourage people to try and break their own pbs.

All the best for 2009