So. Cal. This Sunday - 14.1 Straight Pool Clinic feat. John "Mr. 400" Schmidt!

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
So. Cal. This Sunday - 14.1 Straight Pool Clinic feat. John "Mr. 400" Schmidt!

john141.jpg

If you live in the Southern California area, I am hosting an four hour intensive 14.1 Straight Pool instructional clinic with John Schmidt at my shop (Crown City Billiards) in Pasadena, CA on Sunday March 18, 2012 from 4p-8p.

This is very, very limited (6 participants max per session) - I have only one spot (of 12) left.

PM me if interested in participating.

Instructional Billiards Clinic Fare - Crown City Billiards style! Perhaps an Egg McMuffin would do, but that would simply be uncivilized ;-)

001-15.jpg

Last edited:

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
This is positively a no brainer for anyone interested in straight pool. John doesn't run hundreds on his shot making alone - he really understands the game and he's very good at communicating his knowledge.

It is absolutely worth your time to go participate in this.

Best of luck with the event. :thumbup:

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
This is positively a no brainer for anyone interested in straight pool. John doesn't run hundreds on his shot making alone - he really understands the game and he's very good at communicating his knowledge.

It is absolutely worth your time to go participate in this.

Best of luck with the event. :thumbup:

You ought to take this spot...

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
This is a wonderful opportunity for everyone. I am very sure that this would be not just interesting and helpful for everyone-furthermore each guy will have here a ton of fun. John is a great buddy- he really likes to share his knowledge with students of straightpool. And he knows how to talk to the people!
One of my students had a session with him- he s still totally happy and it was an expirience for his pool-life.

If someone has the choice...take it!

lg from overseas,
Ingo

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
You ought to take this spot...

I probably would if I wasn't still working on all the stuff he taught me from the lesson I took from him only two weeks ago. But that's how I know for a fact that time with John is well worth it.

Corey, I'm in an all-star tournament for my league today and maybe someone will be interested. I'll ask around. But, I'm a little confused on the schedule. Your OP says lists a single four hour session from 4-8P on Sunday and says a maximum of 6 participants per session but there's a total of 12 spots. Is there another session that's already full so you didn't mention it?

Last edited:

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Corey, your PM inbox is full.

This class is very tempting, but I wont be able to make it :frown:
Hopefully next time

Mike

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
So, nothing from the participants? Everyone now newly inspired, glued to their home tables instead of the computer? :D

How'd it go?