Positive Seller Review: Neilhin

keepanionme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wanted to thank Neil for a seamless transaction we had. I see a lot of posts about not buying from this person or that. I thought it would be a breath of fresh air to acknowledge a smooth sale.

After settling on a price, I purchased a Jacoby Edge Hybrid shaft from Neil on 4-17. Neil thought he had the item in stock, but after getting ready to ship, he realized it wasn't in stock. Neil gave me options of waiting for another shipment, I think it was 4-6 weeks, or processing a refund. I chose to have a refund. It was processed very, very quickly by the way. I get a PM from Neil saying he called Jacoby and was told they have one in stock they could ship out and asked if I wanted first shot at it. Having already asked someone else for a quote, Neil graciously agreed to match the quote. Now, I'm the proud new owner of a Jacoby Edge Hybrid shaft.

I'd recommend buying anything from Neil to anyone and everyone after having this experience. Thanks, Neil, for the excellent service.

Espartaco_7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wanted to thank Neil for a seamless transaction we had. I see a lot of posts about not buying from this person or that. I thought it would be a breath of fresh air to acknowledge a smooth sale.

After settling on a price, I purchased a Jacoby Edge Hybrid shaft from Neil on 4-17. Neil thought he had the item in stock, but after getting ready to ship, he realized it wasn't in stock. Neil gave me options of waiting for another shipment, I think it was 4-6 weeks, or processing a refund. I chose to have a refund. It was processed very, very quickly by the way. I get a PM from Neil saying he called Jacoby and was told they have one in stock they could ship out and asked if I wanted first shot at it. Having already asked someone else for a quote, Neil graciously agreed to match the quote. Now, I'm the proud new owner of a Jacoby Edge Hybrid shaft.

I'd recommend buying anything from Neil to anyone and everyone after having this experience. Thanks, Neil, for the excellent service.

I second that. Great seller, great service...so far!

red stevens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Neil tranaction

I also had a great transaction with Neil. I purchased a Jacoby Edge Hybrid which I special ordered in 31" length, .850 at the joint, and with a 12.25 tip. It took Jacoby a bit of time to make it but Neil was great and I highly recommend him.

warfdiesel

Getting Better
Silver Member

I've done a few deals with him as well. Perfect every time.