Latest CTE news..!!

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
You have to save the video to you tube and attach the link to a post.

There is no direct support of embedded videos on this board.

In order to demonstrate the efficiency of modern aiming, I'd like to post a video of myself shooting pool.
So here is the question........
What file extension must be used on video clips posted here?
And are they uploaded like attachments to the post?
Thank you anyone.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Where in this press release does it say he was so impressed with it that he decided to become an instructor? I see a pro player who's earnings are well under $10K annually from playing pool. He is an instructor who wants to add CTE certification to his list of teaching credentials. Nice for Stan, I agree, but let's not read more into what the "press release" actually says.

Carlo Biado, Jeremy Jones, Warren Kiamco etc all made about $10k on the money list. Are they all hacks too? Since when does the money list have a direct correlation to ability? Some players make the majority of their cash gambling and that isn't cooked into the numbers.

I just took a lesson from Hunter Lombardo in NYC and he 100% uses CTE....berserkly well. His knowledge and approach to CTE was simply incredible, since he's only been at it less than a year. His knowledge of sighting and vision was among the best I've seen.

Hunter is completely building his game around CTE, it's not a "I just want to teach it thing." His approach to implementation is unique and quite advanced.

He's beaten Chang in China...what else can you say? He's definitely among the upper echelon of American players. Yeah, got'm on speed dial smarty pants as I do many other pros. Not like it matters or is meaningful or makes me special, but you seemed to imply Cookie didn't and he's friends with more pros than I am.

There's actually a nice group of professionals using CTE and developing their game around it. I'm sure they'd love to come here and talk about it, but unfortunately many of you guys effed them off and ran them away so they avoid AZB like the plague and stick to Facebook where they can self-moderate. Shame how AZB chose to not ban some of you and allow those keyboard non-players to run off the best players in the world. Otherwise, we'd all be learning right now in this aiming forum from the best and not having the same 5 or so guys prevent discussions from taking place. If this were a golf forum and Brooks or Tiger posted, it'd be like allowing my 100 shooting win-nothing azz to chase them off without getting banned. It allows 5 guys the opportunity to destroy the learning environment for everyone.

Hell, I'm still LOST as to why I got banned. I merely quoted what someone said in another forum because it contradicted what they said here. Someone was probably :crying::crying:

Getting back to aiming: if you don't want to learn CTE and it's not for you, no problem. Just scram and let those who do want to learn do so without debate. By debating the core system in a learning thread is trolling and it's a travesty it's allowed here. That's why social media is taking over. AZB should invite all of the pros to come back as moderators so keyboard nobodies can get banned whenever they open their mouths.

I know this isn't a learning thread, but I just felt like saying that since I'm in the middle of a diatribe since it's my first post in 6-months.

Some of you reallllly want to learn. If you find you can't here due to the vile intent of a certain 5 or so guys, you can always find Stan, Hunter, Cookie, Tyler, me and others on FB where it's nice and quiet without trolling. This isn't me drawing traffic or users away from AZB. I'm merely stating a fact that learning here is impossible. Students should choose which instructor to learn from without the worry of knocking ridicule. If that can be facilitated here, PERFECT. If trolling is allowed to continue as a policy, I'm simply saying there are other options.

Howerton:

The aiming section of AZB is a troll haven.
Instructors should get their own subforum from which they can self-moderate and eliminate the trolls. If forums are to compete with social media, they need to create a unique environment and service for those who create and deliver content that people want to read and learn. Unless a content matter expert can self-moderate, the natural evolution of the system is a cesspool, and that's what this aiming forum has unfortunately become. It's nearly impossible to learn here due to the forum dynamics. Allow pros and instructors to self moderate in their own sub-forum and allow this entire aiming forum to serve as the endless debate trolling forum, which many clearly love.

Dave

Last edited:

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Carlo Biado, Jeremy Jones, Warren Kiamco etc all made about $10k on the money list. Are they all hacks too? Since when does the money list have a direct correlation to ability? Some players make the majority of their cash gambling and that isn't cooked into the numbers.

I just took a lesson from Hunter Lombardo in NYC and he 100% uses CTE....berserkly well. His knowledge and approach to CTE was simply incredible, since he's only been at it less than a year. His knowledge of sighting and vision was among the best I've seen.

Hunter is completely building his game around CTE, it's not a "I just want to teach it thing." His approach to implementation is unique and quite advanced.

He's beaten Chang in China...what else can you say? He's definitely among the upper echelon of American players. Yeah, got'm on speed dial smarty pants as I do many other pros. Not like it matters or is meaningful or makes me special, but you seemed to imply Cookie didn't and he's friends with more pros than I am.

There's actually a nice group of professionals using CTE and developing their game around it. I'm sure they'd love to come here and talk about it, but unfortunately many of you guys effed them off and ran them away so they avoid AZB like the plague and stick to Facebook where they can self-moderate. Shame how AZB chose to not ban some of you and allow those keyboard non-players to run off the best players in the world. Otherwise, we'd all be learning right now in this aiming forum from the best and not having the same 5 or so guys prevent discussions from taking place. If this were a golf forum and Brooks or Tiger posted, it'd be like allowing my 100 shooting win-nothing azz to chase them off without getting banned. It allows 5 guys the opportunity to destroy the learning environment for everyone.

Hell, I'm still LOST as to why I got banned. I merely quoted what someone said in another forum because it contradicted what they said here. Someone was probably :crying::crying:

Getting back to aiming: if you don't want to learn CTE and it's not for you, no problem. Just scram and let those who do want to learn do so without debate. By debating the core system in a learning thread is trolling and it's a travesty it's allowed here. That's why social media is taking over. AZB should invite all of the pros to come back as moderators so keyboard nobodies can get banned whenever they open their mouths.

I know this isn't a learning thread, but I just felt like saying that since I'm in the middle of a diatribe since it's my first post in 6-months.

Some of you reallllly want to learn. If you find you can't here due to the vile intent of a certain 5 or so guys, you can always find Stan, Hunter, Cookie, Tyler, me and others on FB where it's nice and quiet without trolling. This isn't me drawing traffic or users away from AZB. I'm merely stating a fact that learning here is impossible. Students should choose which instructor to learn from without the worry of knocking ridicule. If that can be facilitated here, PERFECT. If trolling is allowed to continue as a policy, I'm simply saying there are other options.

Howerton:

Instructors should get their own subforum from which they can self-moderate and eliminate the trolls. If forums are to compete with social media, they need to create a unique environment and service for those who create and deliver content that people want to read and learn. Unless a content matter expert can self-moderate, the natural evolution of the system is a cesspool, and that's what this aiming forum has unfortunately become. It's nearly impossible to learn here due to the forum dynamics. Allow pros and instructors to self moderate in their own sub-forum and allow this entire aiming forum to serve as the endless debate trolling forum, which many clearly love.

Dave

Welcome back Dave.

Good idea. :)

John

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad to see you.......

Welcome back Spider.
Your input is inspiring as always.
Regards,
Lowenstein

Rimfirejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Howerton:

Dave

I whole heartedly agree.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Howerton:

Dave

I agree.

If the sub-forums allowed the creators to moderate them, the trolls would be controlled.

It's the same half-dozen nitwits who continually pollute the content with their anti- attitudes.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree.
If the sub-forums allowed the creators to moderate them, the trolls would be controlled.
It's the same half-dozen nitwits who continually pollute the content with their anti- attitudes.
I also concur with those observations.