U.S Open 10-ball

Elwood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where can I find the updated brackets for the U.S. Open 10-ball? Thanks in advance...

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Us open 10-ball

The 8:30 matches are shown on the brackets.

The 11:00 pm matches will be posted after completion.

Mark griffin

truefan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought the brackets would be updated after the 11 PM round? Anybody got the results? That round is not on the brackets.

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no updates either

They must have fell asleep and decided not to update, even though it probably takes less than a minute after the match card is turned in. Those people probably went to bed before the matches were done.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good stuff on there!

Ortmann gave Zvi a whuppin.
Shuff and Wilkie travelled 2k mi to play each other.
Chau over Hundal.
Appleton with a first round loss.
Butera over Archer.
Donny Mills on a road trip.
Krah over le Rocket.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Good stuff on there!

Ortmann gave Zvi a whuppin.
Shuff and Wilkie travelled 2k mi to play each other.
Chau over Hundal.
Appleton with a first round loss.
Butera over Archer.
Donny Mills on a road trip.
Krah over le Rocket.

Lombardo over Bartram

Lombardo plays Strickland tonight.....That should be an interesting match.

Murdoch7627

Frank Reid aka "Fly Man"
Silver Member
$10 an hour for the players to practice

I heard that the players are being charged $10 an hour to practice. Can that be true?? Does that seem right? Just wondering.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I heard that the players are being charged $10 an hour to practice. Can that be true?? Does that seem right? Just wondering.

Not true! They are charged $10 each to play as much (and as long) as they want after the tournament ends each night. They can play all night if they want to. The room is left open for tournament players to practice for a very minimal charge.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike Wong vs. Sal Butera.

Does Sal play with a similar tempo to his Dad's?:D

Lotsa notable 2/ outs. Tuff tourney!

Last edited:

huckster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see Sal doing so well not many people know Sal is/was a major roadblock to a lot of road players when he is playing regularly only takes the guy a couple days after layoffs and he gets right back in stroke

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Sal doesn't waste any time, but no one is as fast as Lou. Only Luc Salvas came close.

I was looking for you last night Jay... Are you commentating?

Hope to catch up with you today. I'll call your cell. My flight out is tomorrow, so I hope to give that noggin a noogie before departing. :D:D

I'd also like to catch up with Mark and Sunny! Heck, the ärena is so small, and the crowd so limited, it should be easy to find people! :angry: I'm actually stunned how few people are watching the pros... Last night I left @ 11 and there might have been 50-60 spectators.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was looking for you last night Jay... Are you commentating?

Hope to catch up with you today. I'll call your cell. My flight out is tomorrow, so I hope to give that noggin a noogie before departing. :D:D

I'd also like to catch up with Mark and Sunny! Heck, the ärena is so small, and the crowd so limited, it should be easy to find people! :angry: I'm actually stunned how few people are watching the pros... Last night I left @ 11 and there might have been 50-60 spectators.

Sorry Matthew, back in L.A. now. Some people have to work! :rolleyes: