Whos goin to Vegas?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Like it says, who's goin for pool, world series of poker, etc?

Planning on stopping at Griffs, and meeting up with whoever posts in this thread.

I'll be there at least till the 15th(showing up the 1st) playing poker and training at Gold's every day. Hope I can hit some balls in there too.

Oh shit! Not at golds lol. Just reread that.

If we argued or had differing viewpoints doesnt matter, I got the first beer :thumbup: you'll find I'm much different than my posting - ask Philly, mvp, sarah rousey, klatt(hope you did well in Ca)nada. Lol. Searing, ted harris, Barton etc. Lover, not a fighter. Hope to meet a (hits a) ton of you guys
Jason

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
If you're not going, say where you are going next or where you live. For the love of god can we get a bit of community going on here
Jason

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Ok I will bite. I would love to meet up....but I am only n Vegas for the M-cup in December. I will be in Oregon next week(not much pool on the coast)and after that to the North east. Maybe if you like Glitter Gulch enough you can be there in December?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Should arrive around 6/7am friday morning after 25hrs of driving on the 2nd day :(

For those that dont know, you can sign up for the WSOP online at bravo poker. Signed up for Colossus 111 earlier today. It will take CC up to $10,000.
Jason

Might go to Griffs in the early PM

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
didnt realize the WSOP started this weekend.....not playing, but I will make an effort to take a look at the action.....maybe get to see Phil Helmuth have a meltdown :p

As of now, my plan is to drive over Friday night after traffic dies down (3.5 hours from my house), and come back home Saturday night, or early Sunday morning..

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be in Vegas from 7/20 through 8/4. Randyg and I will be teaching at the Rio 7/24-7/28, doing our free clinics. Stop in, introduce yourself, and let us help with whatever part of your game you're having trouble with. This will be our 12th year doing this! :D

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going to Vegas to watch the pro 8 ball. However I'm disappointed that so few pros have signed up to play so far

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Like it says, who's goin for pool, world series of poker, etc?

Planning on stopping at Griffs, and meeting up with whoever posts in this thread.

I'll be there at least till the 15th(showing up the 1st) playing poker and training at Gold's every day. Hope I can hit some balls in there too.

Oh shit! Not at golds lol. Just reread that.

If we argued or had differing viewpoints doesnt matter, I got the first beer :thumbup: you'll find I'm much different than my posting - ask Philly, mvp, sarah rousey, klatt(hope you did well in Ca)nada. Lol. Searing, ted harris, Barton etc. Lover, not a fighter. Hope to meet a (hits a) ton of you guys
Jason
Jason Klatt is the 2017 Canadian 10-ball champion.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'll be in Vegas from 7/20 through 8/4. Randyg and I will be teaching at the Rio 7/24-7/28, doing our free clinics. Stop in, introduce yourself, and let us help with whatever part of your game you're having trouble with. This will be our 12th year doing this! :D

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

My issue is no time to play, so if you could pass along the winning powerball #s please :)

Thanks for the offer, if im still in town i will def stop by.
Jason

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Headed to Griffs as soon as i finish this burger from The Habit:thumbup: beats In and Out burger by a mile
Jason

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Great room! Even ran into a few people I know. Busy room with action, will try the food another day
Jason

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jason

Good meeting you Jason. I'll be around tomorrow and maybe we can chat. Not sure how long you'll be in town but wish you well.

And you should try the food, it's pretty good..........

Mark Griffin