IF You've Ever Asked RKC for Table Advice..

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
and you followed his advice saving you time and money, or if you hope your mechanic has watched RKC's DVD on how to install Simonis cloth before he sets up your table, or appreciate how Diamond changed from Red label tables to Blue label (taking RKC's advice), Now is the time to pay it back a little bit. The donation site I've set up is at http://myevent.com/RKC. Glen was in a motorcycle accident and will be piling up huge medical bills without insurance. MRIs, a knee operation coming up and he's unable to travel and thus earning a living is postponed. You can see the whole story and pictures in the other threads I've posted. Please give what you can and please help me by posting in this thread keeping it at the top until everyone sees it. Thanks in advance....

Last edited:

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
and you followed his advice saving you time and money, or if you hope your mechanic has watched RKC's DVD on how to install Simonis cloth before he sets up your table, or appreciate how Diamond changed from Red label tables to Blue label (taking RKC's advice), Now is the time to pay it back a little bit. The donation site I've set up is at http://myevent.com/RKC. Glen was in a motorcycle accident and will be piling up huge medical bills without insurance. MRIs, a knee operation coming up and he's unable to travel and thus earning a living is postponed. You can see the whole story and pictures in the other threads I've posted. Please give what you can and please help me by posting in this thread keeping it at the top until everyone sees it. Thanks in advance....

How many threads do you need to make asking people for money?

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
Still not an excuse to create multiple threads asking people for handouts. I can't speak for Glenn, but if I was injured and someone started creating multiple threads asking for people to give me money, I'd be pretty pissed off.

Why bash someone for trying to help?

Are multiple threads getting in the way of all of the other tribble that you would rather read, creating a situation that makes you so upset that you need to tell the world how you feel about it???

I think you should contact the mods...

"Hey, I'm getting pretty tired of this guy trying to help out Glenn. Can you please erase all the threads, because I get angry when I see them?"

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why bash someone for trying to help?

Are multiple threads getting in the way of all of the other tribble that you would rather read, creating a situation that makes you so upset that you need to tell the world how you feel about it???

I think you should contact the mods...

"Hey, I'm getting pretty tired of this guy trying to help out Glenn. Can you please erase all the threads, because I get angry when I see them?"

Why doesn't everyone create multiple threads for things they feel are important? I don't like people asking for money, simple as that. Asking for someone else seems just as bad to me. Asking for someone else multiple times to the same people, in the same place, is even worse. I didn't chime in on his first thread even though I found it to be irritating. I figured I'd cut the guy some slack since he thinks he's doing something nice for someone. Now he's just panhandling. YMMV.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why doesn't everyone create multiple threads for things they feel are important? I don't like people asking for money, simple as that. Asking for someone else seems just as bad to me. Asking for someone else multiple times to the same people, in the same place, is even worse. I didn't chime in on his first thread even though I found it to be irritating. I figured I'd cut the guy some slack since he thinks he's doing something nice for someone. Now he's just panhandling. YMMV.
And this is a pattern, he has spammed for his teacher as well.

SARDiver

JCC Chief
Silver Member
And this is a pattern, he has spammed for his teacher as well.

Really? Which teacher? LOL

I thought the first thread for RKC was a fine thing to do, and I've seen similar attempts to help folks out posted here.

This second thread is too much. I'm sure the third and fourth ones will be, too.*

Edit: I made this joke before learning that there is indeed a third thread posted, but in the NPR forum. Aaaand a fourth one in the "Talk to a Mechanic" forum.

Last edited:

MikieG

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My encounter with him left me thinking he was arrogant. I hate it that any one gets hurt. But asking for charity for a guy that brags about his high achievements just confirms my initial impression about him.
Again. I hate to hear about this. It comes around.

oldroller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
x2

My encounter with him left me thinking he was arrogant. I hate it that any one gets hurt. But asking for charity for a guy that brags about his high achievements just confirms my initial impression about him.

x2..........

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member

I can understand you don't want to contribute to someone you've never asked advice, never read his posts how to set up tables, stretch out Simonis, etc. etc., but I can't understand why you want to rain on the parade. Glen has helped a lot of the pool community either directly or indirectly. Those people are contributing. This thread is for them.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can understand you don't want to contribute to someone you've never asked advice, never read his posts how to set up tables, stretch out Simonis, etc. etc., but I can't understand why you want to rain on the parade. Glen has helped a lot of the pool community either directly or indirectly. Those people are contributing. This thread is for them.

What you NEED to understand is that when you do things that rub some people the wrong way (whether you think it's annoying or not), you open yourself up to this kind of stuff. I think the best approach is to create one thread and leave it alone. You feel differently. Deal with the consequences.

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
What you NEED to understand is that when you do things that rub some people the wrong way (whether you think it's annoying or not), you open yourself up to this kind of stuff. I think the best approach is to create one thread and leave it alone. You feel differently. Deal with the consequences.

Some come on AZB and read only one subject or thread. Seems that would be obvious. It certainly seems like you are perusing all threads looking for blood in the water so you (and other jokers, comedians and clowns) can try your best to make a fool of someone. Stay out of threads where you have nothing positive to offer.

Last edited:

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please, Glen, chime in and ask denwhit to stop his self-enlisted drive to help out. He's not helping, sir. I'll venture a guess and suggest the opposite. You have done fabulous things for many of us in AZB and around the planet - no need for folly at this point.

K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some come on AZB and read only one subject or thread. Seems that would be obvious. It certainly seems like you are perusing all threads looking for blood in the water so you (and other jokers, comedians and clowns) can try your best to make a fool of someone. Stay out of threads where you have nothing positive to offer.

Stop laying so much chum and you'll get less sharks. You don't realize it, but you're posting very divisive threads and pretty much asking for what you're getting.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member

shirley, u jest

ps: don't melt