Not 99, not 101, but it was 100

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Can you believe it was exactly 100. I didn't know it until I watched the video. I missed a ball that Ray Charles could of made at 101. lol

I just finished and its after 1 AM so it hasn't been uploaded yet. I think John and I will do a player review and it will be on his 294 DVD.

I watched his 294 last night, must of inspired me. Thanks John.

Bill

http://www.vimeo.com/11236823

Last edited:

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Congrats on hitting the hondo again and getting it on film.:thumbup:

I told you yesterday it wouldn't be long before you were raining 100s.

And so it begins....

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i always put on a 14.1 accu stat before i go to sleep. i always hope it'll sink in a little more when i'm watching/sleeping.

can't wait to see your 100 ball run!

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Bill,

Only one word can descibe you accomplishing your goal.

AWESOME !

Congrats Buddy, I Never doubted you once that you have the technology........ I cant wait to see it !

Mission Accomplished, Now onto 150 ! LOL LOL
Steve

Last edited:

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Con-gra-tu-la-ti-ons!!!

I think John and I will do a player review and it will be on his 294 DVD.
wow, that's cool. Hope it won't hold the disc release

Steve, you are wrong about Bill's new mission. Now to 101! :D

Last edited:

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats Bill ! Well done...i knew you would be the first to get it on tape...it was only a matter of time when you run 80+ so often...but we will follow for sure sooner or later ! :wink:

Hey John, save some space on your next run on dvd as you can put a 100 from me on it then lol !

DangerousDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations, Bill! I haven't posted much in the 14.1 forum, but I check it out pretty often and have watched a few of your videos. You make it look it easy. Looking forward to the 294 DVD with your 100 thrown in!

tksix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice job Bill!!!! It was no doubt that 100 was coming for ya. You have been playing strong!

Mike

Steve Lipsky

On quest for perfect 14.1
Silver Member
Bill, without you even realizing it probably, you're becoming one of the straight pool elite in this country. Don't know a lot of other people who are putting up numbers like you are. Congrats on this latest achievement and looking forward to seeing you at the next tournament!

- Steve

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Bill, without you even realizing it probably, you're becoming one of the straight pool elite in this country. Don't know a lot of other people who are putting up numbers like you are. Congrats on this latest achievement and looking forward to seeing you at the next tournament!

- Steve

Steve,

I can't express in words what a comment like this means to me, especially coming from a player of your stature. So I will just say thank you my friend.

Bill

john schmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi

- Steve

trust me ive been telling bill that myself but bill is such a humble easygoing guy that he probably has a hard time wrapping his mind around the idea that hes becoming an elite player.

alot of people see his videos and probably assumes hes plays pool all day and has played hundreds of games against me.

truth is hes so busy with his family and business its a joke and hes only played me 3-4 games of 14.1.

i would say that for somebody thats played like 3 pool tourneys in his life and never gambled at pool,hes done amazingly well.

im proud of you bill, ive honestly never seen someone in your situation and stage in life improve this much.
people tell me all the time they are going to play great in a couple of years yet you are the only one i know of whos actually done it and frankly im impressed.

great playin bud call me and we will check the run out together.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member

- Steve

That s what i m thinkin since i m *hangin around* here, and reading every day about Bill s runs- he has a super-rythm, smooth stroke, nice speed....all in all exactly what a great 14.1 player needs. (sometimes i think he s makin jokes with us :p )

Marop: congratz to your 100! the ban is broken now :eek:)
Like to see you cheering about it^^

go on with the good work Bill,

lg
Ingo