80 ball run...

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
I've been recovering from double hernia surgery so I haven't spent a lot of time at the table. Today I ran 61 and 80. Not very good cue ball control, I had to make some long shots and change my patterns more than once.

No music, Law and Order on the TV in the background. Very casual, played in my socks. The little dog seemed bored. lol

I changed the settings on my videos so the quality should be a little better.

http://vimeo.com/13109243

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Very glad to see that you are making a good recovery, and more glad that you have the strength to get back to the table !!!

Welcome Back:thumbup:
-Steve

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Just watched the run Bill....

Nice Shootin, and thanks for showing off some Leg !!!

-Steve

john schmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi

I've been recovering from double hernia surgery so I haven't spent a lot of time at the table. Today I ran 61 and 80. Not very good cue ball control, I had to make some long shots and change my patterns more than once.

No music, Law and Order on the TV in the background. Very casual, played in my socks. The little dog seemed bored. lol

do you have any idea how straight you shoot.great run billy bob im glad your almost healed up.

nice decision making ,i only would nitpick a couple choices.your seeing the right shot so much more now its sick.

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
I'm having a pretty good day. I just followed up the 80 with an 85. If I don't get anything better in the next few days I will post it.

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great shooting as always my friend. what is double hernia surgery ? I hope you are fine again soon. looking forward to the video. I hope i get back into my game soon,too...it sucks.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Jesus, Eduardo!!!

Damn!

Two weeks ago, you were laying on your couch unable to move, cough, etc.

Fast forward to yesterday and you run 226 in three innings??

Buck, buck and a half coming again soon.

And when you hit that double hondo, you will have the vid. ;)

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just watched the run, well i have seen better runs from you but i guess you know yourself. You had more mistakes then usual i think and you made that rack before the last rack way harder for yourself then what it could have been. Now enough of the critique ;)

anyways, no need to tell you that you are a great player,straight shooter etc.

one question : could you see the edge of the 15 i think it was ? If so i would have tried the kiss shot rather then the very difficult combo.

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
80 & 85

Bill:
I was wondering where you have been with no post from you for awhile.
Glad to hear that you are recovering from your surgery. By the two great runs of 80 & 85, it has not hurt your shot making. I have not had a chance to watch your video but I will. Just wanted to wish you well.

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member

Thanks for posting the video and it's good to see you recovering so quickly and returning to top form.

I enjoyed seeing you "go" for a few shots and I learned a few things about pattern choices. Thanks again. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
bill: have you considered entering some 14.1 tournaments? too bad you aren't near NY Shitty....

Having a pool room like Amsterdam around with all those great 14.1 players would be great. Very few people like 14.1 out here on the west coast.

I've been fortunate to play in the World Championships in New Jersey the last 3 years. It has been a great experience. I have been able to play Ortmann, Thorsten, Robles, Hunter, Hopkins and many other great 14.1 players. Those memories will be with me forever.

-Bill'