$200 added straight pool tournament - Columbia Heights MN

OneArmed

the agony of billiards...
Silver Member
(no, not competing with you breakball) :)

March 21st
$200 added - $10 entry (no green fees)
1:30pm signup - 2:00pm start time
Handicapped (race to 50,75,100)
Jimmy's Pro Billiards - Columbia Heights, MN - (763) 706-1904

Breakball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
(no, not competing with you breakball) :)

March 21st
$200 added - $10 entry (no green fees)
1:30pm signup - 2:00pm start time
Handicapped (race to 50,75,100)
Jimmy's Pro Billiards - Columbia Heights, MN - (763) 706-1904

I didn't even think of it that way. I'm a promoter with a passion for Straight Pool. That means the more people playing this game the more satisfied I am. Let's face it, and I know I'm biased but, it's the GREATEST GAME ON FELT, and I feel it's our duty to continue the growth and exposure of it. Good luck my friend! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me via forum, email or phone. Don't forget to update us on the results.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
For those out of towners who cannot partake but would love to sweat it, will this be streamed, and if so, do you have a site?

OneArmed

the agony of billiards...
Silver Member
OneArmed - I apologize if I may have missed it but were there any results posted on the tournament from last week?

Actually, we only had 12 players attend. There were a number of tournaments going on that day, but we are having another one on April 11th.

straight pool tourney results:
Paid 3 places, $175, $100, & $55

Kurtis S and Tom B split 1st place
Asian Chin took 3rd

Breakball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, we only had 12 players attend. There were a number of tournaments going on that day, but we are having another one on April 11th.

straight pool tourney results:
Paid 3 places, $175, $100, & $55

Kurtis S and Tom B split 1st place
Asian Chin took 3rd

Thanks for the results. Good luck on your next event...keep in mind, the 11th of April is Easter Weekend. You might not get the field you're anticipating. All the same, Good luck to you.