Looking for 3/8x10 shaft

I have a nice McDermott E-F5 cue with a warped shaft and am looking for a replacement 3/8 x 10 shaft. I would love to find one with the brown (bocote or cocobolo I think) ring but would be okay with a standard black or brown color. The cue is worth only $200-$250 in great shape so I can't spend a lot. A standard maple shaft would do but I would consider a first gen OB or Predator LD shaft if someone has one they can sell at a good price. Whatever I buy needs to be perfectly straight and in at least very good condition. Please email me at phil_e_b@yahoo.com for replies.

Thanks,

Phil

MmmSharp

Nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Phil, if you are good with an OB, check out their blem shafts. you get a good shaft at a great price because it has a small discoloration. I think they drop to 99 now and then. right now they are at 150.

I think it is one of the best deals right now for a LD shaft.

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are u still looking for 3/8x10 with brown collar shatf?

If yes on me or text me at+17272779853. I have a new old stock Helmstetter high school quality shaft and it even has the ultra rare Westinghouse micarta ferrule that has a sweet yellow patina.

Message me - we can discuss options.

Mike

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3/8x10 Shaft

I have a Jacoby Edge Pro, new for $210. It is a second an is warranted if interested.