Funny pic/gif thread...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But you'd still be in a Jetta!

Dollar for dollar it's no contest. The VR6 with a turbo and a head spacer to lower the compression will make 550+ whp and run 10's. Also, straight stock the jetta runs 0-60 in the 7's. 69 GTO Judge 6.4 sec 0-60 with a 13.9 quarter. I could make the jetta a LOT faster than that for $1000 over the cost of the car.

The VR6 in the jettas were originally designed to be diesels so they are WAY over built.

You could make the jetta faster and still have 15K in the bank and waste a stock gto all day long.

Jaden

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I never said it wouldn't be worth it to have a GTO

But you'd still be in a Jetta!

I have a 64 1/2 K-code mustang, stock will blow the GTO away. I like that car for what it is way better than my jetta. But for a daily capable car that runs 11's with all modern accoutrements, there's no beating the jetta.

I also have a toyota 86 that I'm working on converting to AWD with a VR6 swap, when done, that will blow all of the above away in every possible way.

Jaden

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

Attachments

• 20191018_221623.jpg
    20191018_221623.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 1,089

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 64 1/2 K-code mustang, stock will blow the GTO away. I like that car for what it is way better than my jetta. But for a daily capable car that runs 11's with all modern accoutrements, there's no beating the jetta.

I also have a toyota 86 that I'm working on converting to AWD with a VR6 swap, when done, that will blow all of the above away in every possible way.

Jaden

But you're still in a Toyota...or a mustang!

Don't get me wrong, I do like fast and faster.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I'm in whatever...

But you're still in a Toyota...or a mustang!

Don't get me wrong, I do like fast and faster.

Whatever is rwd and modifiable is what you'll find me in. I'm making the 86 awd because no one will expect it and it's meant for the street.

Jaden