$200. Added Monthly 14.1 Straight Pool Tournament in Southern California

Breakball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Everyone,

Once again, our monthly Straight Pool Tournament at Hard Times will be held this Saturday April 18, 2009. I hope to see everybody come out and support the tournament. Here are the details:

3rd Saturday of the Month Open 14.1 Straight Pool Tournament- EVERY MONTH
Hard Times Billiards
17450 Bellflower Blvd.
Bellflower, CA 90706
562-867-7733
$200. Added
$30. Entry Fee
32 Player Field Max
Single Elimination
One Day Event
12pm Practice
1pm Tournament Begins
Race To 100 pts.
NO PHONE INS - 1st come 1st serve basis

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via phone or email. Otherwise, we'll see ya'll there.

Breakball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Everyone,

Once again, our monthly Straight Pool Tournament at Hard Times will be held this Saturday April 18, 2009. I hope to see everybody come out and support the tournament. Here are the details:

3rd Saturday of the Month Open 14.1 Straight Pool Tournament- EVERY MONTH
Hard Times Billiards
17450 Bellflower Blvd.
Bellflower, CA 90706
562-867-7733
$200. Added
$30. Entry Fee
32 Player Field Max
Single Elimination
One Day Event
12pm Practice
1pm Tournament Begins
Race To 100 pts.
NO PHONE INS - 1st come 1st serve basis

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via phone or email. Otherwise, we'll see ya'll there.
Reminder!

This tournament is tomorrow - Practice starts at 12 noon and the tournament starts at 1pm.

Breakball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tournament Update

FATHER & SON, HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!

1st place - Oscar Dominguez - $260. (split)
2nd place - Ernesto Dominguez - $130. (split)
3rd & 4th place - Fach Garcia - $50.
3rd & 4th place - Ramin Bahktiari - $50.

This month we had a field of 12 players show up to play in the monthly 14.1 Straight Pool Tournament here at Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower, CA.. We had runs of 20's & 30's throughout the tournament but our High Run of the day came from our 3rd and 4th place winner Ramin Bahkitiari with a 48. Ramin's first win came against a Straight Pool powerhouse of Nick Spano who, by the way, has fared quite well in our previous monthly Straight Pool Tournaments. Ramin played well throughout the day only to come up against a wall of Oscar Dominguez. Oscar struggled througout the day but played his finest match against Ramin to get to the Hot Seat with his father Ernesto Dominguez. Ernesto had quite a day for himself as well. He started off the day by working on the tables here in the tournament room of Hard Times and didn't even hit a ball to warm up. He through himself right into his 1st match and didn't look back at all. Sneaking in a couple of cat naps between matches he got himself right into the Hot Seat. Oscar & Ernesto Dominguez Split 1st and 2nd place, something they seem to be getting used to. They have done this, at least, three times in the last month.