videos with my sponsor, Kamui Tips

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
Jesse, I'm sure Kamui's are nice tips, and since they are your sponsor you kind of have to talk them up, but let's be fair, your stroke, experience, and ability is what makes the shots, not the tip. Best of luck with your new sponsor though.
MULLY

Jason Robichaud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried the new black super soft. Had it on for less than a week. It hit like a rock and couldn't get much spin. I'm stuck with a lepro until I get another Moori Soft.

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried the new black super soft. Had it on for less than a week. It hit like a rock and couldn't get much spin. I'm stuck with a lepro until I get another Moori Soft.
Sorry it didn't suit you, different tips for different folks I guess. I have a super soft and a medium and they've been great so far. Ran a 105 in straight pool a few days after getting them, couldn't do that in 15 years of attempts with any other tips.

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jesse, I'm sure Kamui's are nice tips, and since they are your sponsor you kind of have to talk them up, but let's be fair, your stroke, experience, and ability is what makes the shots, not the tip. Best of luck with your new sponsor though.
MULLY

I thought so too, a tip was just a tip and it didn't make any difference. But after trying it out and seeing how quickly my game improved I now know that a tip DOES make a huge difference. Pool is such a difficult game to master that all the little changes and improvements make a bigger difference than most of us realize.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
It's great to see a sponsor supporting such a talent as yourself. If you discover or find out the difference between the NEW Kamui tips and the previous Kamui tips, I would love to know.

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's great to see a sponsor supporting such a talent as yourself. If you discover or find out the difference between the NEW Kamui tips and the previous Kamui tips, I would love to know.

I will find out for you, not really sure yet, I've only been playing with them for two weeks now.

paulempor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats on the sponsorship!!! Your videos are amzing and a pleasure to watch :thumbup:

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I enjoy all of your videos and wish you the best in the future. It looks bright! (I hope you have a good pair of sunglasses).

Dave