Silver Member

Attachments

• dare.jpg
    dare.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 466

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jessie, you are one crazy individual, even in my dreams I couldn't do the stuff you do one-handed jacked up. Wow!!!!!!!

lowgear

Registered
that my friend is special,very special.who is that singing?
Amen Magix, I was thinking the same thing. The shots were incredible, and that song is fantastic. Thanks for turning me on to that cat, Jesse. I haven't heard soul like that in a long time. And Magix, his name is ANTHONY HAMILTON.

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great demo! You are truly a unique top notch player! As for suggestions, I have one. However, it is a two handed shot. About 25 years ago, I was offered this proposition- you get one try, make it and I will pay you $20,000!

Of course, neither my road partner, nor myself made it.:( The room owner offering the prop. shot said that 5 years before that, he was playing a guy and was down $20k. He was going to go another $20k until his opponent pulled off this shot on the 5 ball. It insulted the guy that he would shoot that instead of going for the safe or bank, so he quit him, and told him why. (he paid the set he quit on) He said he had been offering that shot to everyone that walked in for 5 years, and nobody had made it. I'd like to see it made, as I never have. I've seen it come close, and I have gotten it on the right track with not enough speed, but I've never seen anyone make it. Good luck!

CueTable Help

I will try it behind my back one handed. Thank you for the idea! that story sounds familiar.

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will try it behind my back one handed. Thank you for the idea! that story sounds familiar.

Jesse, that shot is sick enough but you want to shoot it one handed behind your back ???? that is impossible i would say. If you make it i will quit pool ! .....at least for a day or so LOL

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jesse, that shot is sick enough but you want to shoot it one handed behind your back ???? that is impossible i would say. If you make it i will quit pool ! .....at least for a day or so LOL

now...I don't want you to quit...BUT.....I made it one handed! woooohoooo. I actually thought it wasn't possible. then I thought, well what about jumping over a row of balls and curving to cut it in...and I made it! don't think I can top those shots, but I'll see what I can come up with. thanks for the motivation, but I pardon your day off. LOL

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
now...i don't want you to quit...but.....i made it one handed! Woooohoooo. I actually thought it wasn't possible. Then i thought, well what about jumping over a row of balls and curving to cut it in...and i made it! Don't think i can top those shots, but i'll see what i can come up with. Thanks for the motivation, but i pardon your day off. Lol

you got to be kidding me !!!!! Jesus christ ! Is there anything you can´t do ???????? BY THE WAY; THE LINK TO THE NEW VIDEO IS NOT WORKING FOR ME....

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you got to be kidding me !!!!! Jesus christ ! Is there anything you can´t do ???????? BY THE WAY; THE LINK TO THE NEW VIDEO IS NOT WORKING FOR ME....

the link is working for other people, so not sure why it isn't working on your computer. It's just a short preview anyway, the actual video will be posted on Aug. 15th. still working on a few shots that haven't been made yet.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jesse you been up all night drinking again ha ha how do u come up with these allmost imposiable shots for us guys imposibale wow i just cant say no more wow

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
get me another drink

jesse you been up all night drinking again ha ha how do u come up with these allmost imposiable shots for us guys imposibale wow i just cant say no more wow

being a little tipsy certainly helps with the imagination. give me some great music, a pool table and an idea that sounds ridiculous and I wont stop trying until the wife tells me I'm sleeping on the porch.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
now...I don't want you to quit...BUT.....I made it one handed! woooohoooo. I actually thought it wasn't possible. then I thought, well what about jumping over a row of balls and curving to cut it in...and I made it! don't think I can top those shots, but I'll see what I can come up with. thanks for the motivation, but I pardon your day off. LOL

Don't keep us waiting.. I think we all want to see the video where you made Neils shot!! WOW