new one handed video

victorcubed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome. Pure awesome. Those cut shots you do one handed, I have a hard time doing two handed. :p

Keep them videos comin! :D

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Great video, super shots. Are one handed shots legal in trick shot competition? You could shut out the competition with those shots.

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing!!! You have completely discouraged me from playing anymore. I'm quitting the game.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
one handed

I thought watching George and Fargo play one handed jacked up banks was unbelievable. That is too freakin good.

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you are truly amazing
are you into karate or yoga ?your balance is unbelievable
keep the videos coming you are a pleasure to watch

thank you. I actually did take a few years of kung fu, aikido, tai chi and just started yoga. those are some exciting disciplines.

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I noticed you added the shot I suggested. Although the cb should have been closer to the rail, since you shot it one handed, I will still humbly say "great shot, master!" You keep one-upping yourself, will be interesting to see how long you can keep doing that! There's only so much a human can do, and you ( I hope for the sake of the rest of us) have to be close to it by now!

I humbly receive your humble compliment with reverence and delight. As far as the cueball near the rail, maybe the camera added a few inches, I remember putting it closer to the rail, very strange!

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
the shot at 2:53 just made my jaw hit the floor.

very impressive stuff!

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New One Handed Video

I'm having a hard time getting my mind around some of those shots. Congratulations on both videos , hope you continue to improve, how about a shot using each hand and one foot to make 3 different shots at once? I wouldn't bet that you can't already do it.

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
which shot was the hardest for you to do?

the one at 1:32 is just sick. lmao

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
I am impressed so don't get mad about this but, you're not making some of those shots 10 out of 10 times, like the around the table and then masse to cut it in. How many tries before you finally made it?
MULLY

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Again, not trying to insult Jesse in any way shape or form. Just curious. Don't people wonder about thoe kinds of things?
MULLY

Those shots were made in fewer tries than you would believe, and you would be surprised at how quickly you can get the timing and accuracy down on even the most improbable looking shot. I will send you a private message with the answer. but you have to swear to secrecy!

pooladdiction

shut up and rack em
Silver Member
Simply incredible! That is the best one handed shooting I've ever seen. Do you enter into trick shot competitions? That Venom kid on youtube better watchout?:wink: