It Feels Good To Be A Hustler

Marie's husband

Cue It Up Promotions
Silver Member
After watching this, I went out and tried a couple of shots behind my back. Thanks a lot, I tripped, broke my cue, and sprained my wrist. It could have been worse, my dog broke my fall so now I have to take him to the Vet now. There goes my cash for a new cue..lol.

No really, I wouldn't even think of trying it because I would hurt myself or someone else. It is amazing what you are capable of.

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
You should put these videos on every video site out there - especially vimeo.com since i can get to that one at work. lol

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
I don't care if he spliced together each and every shot, the fact that he made each of those shots is truly impressive!

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After watching this, I went out and tried a couple of shots behind my back. Thanks a lot, I tripped, broke my cue, and sprained my wrist. It could have been worse, my dog broke my fall so now I have to take him to the Vet now. There goes my cash for a new cue..lol.

No really, I wouldn't even think of trying it because I would hurt myself or someone else. It is amazing what you are capable of.

jesse you are indangering people with your skills,DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME,i hope this saves a few people from going to the emergance room.all kiding aside you are the very best at what u do!

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think 80% of the people that commented on here thought it was legit haha.

I was afraid of that. This one is just for entertainment purposes. It looks like not many people are reading the info box on the video. I think the seamless nature of the music and editing will confuse a lot of people. It's a drill I like to do, perfect runout, set each shot back up until you run the rack. In my opinion if you combine this drill with a straight shot drill for the fundamentals you have everything you need to improve.

Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Just the fact that you made each of those shots was nutz. One of them left-handed, too. Sheesh :D