FS: Keith Hannsen--12 Floating Points-Rare Woods Cue For SALE!!

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
Take a look at one of the--RINGMASTER---pool cues, this cue has 12 Floating points and has the basewood of RARE Desert Mesquite---Ebony, BloodWood, Rosewood, Osage, Tulipwood, Purpleheart, Wenge.

The Rings have an Awesome layering of--12 Rings with even a stitched maple and ebony and Brass Rings. All these at each joint positon.

Keith was in HAND OF THE MASTER Calendar, I can even include a copy of that Calendar if you puirchase the cue.

The cue is straight and true and the shafts are of two shafts. I have always played with the small diameter shaft, This cue is 30 years old and the small diameter shaft is 11.25mm and I have played and broke with that shaft for over 12 years and the shaft is still perfectly stragiht, the maple is very tight grained and looks to be old growth. The other shaft is a full thickness shaft., also straight and true.

I am selling these items due to a Major medical condition in which I am undergoing Blood and Bone Infection Drug treatments that have financially wiped me out, so I am having to sell Pool Items from my ProShop and Also from my personal collection. But, I dont mind doing this as long as I can fight this off and stay alive. All the toys, I cant take me.

Take a Look at the Cue, It also has an absolutely gorgeous set of matching Joint Protectors, the joint protectors alone were $250.00.

This is a BIG PIN 3/8x10--Wood to Wood with Phenolic Colars, solid with great feedback. The HIT is incredible, I wish that anyone that is int4eretsed in purchasing this cue were here to play with the cue, because the hit would sell the cue all by itself.

Take a look at the pictures and if you have any other questions, feel free to message me @ 727 277 9853, or PM me.

Also, I have a SPECIAL----KRIER CASE---on Display this case and cue present-WOW is all I can say. The Krier Case is very rare, has a plaque inside the case with the serial number, the case was made by a custom case maker, the handle is even made of hardwoods, there are a few different woods used with nice brass hardware.

1-BUTT 2SHAFTS-- 3 CUSTOM MATCHING JOINT PROTECTORS -! CUSTOM KRIER CASE

Will accept--Venmo, Walmart to Walmart, Persona. Check if you have over 20 Positive Itrader, We can do a consigner--thrid party intermediary, Direct Bank Transfer.

Motivated to sell but this is not a FireSale, I am selling due to moy medical situation.

KEITH-12POINT#1.jpg

KEITH-12POINT#2.jpg

KEITH-12POINT#4.jpg

KEITH-12POINT#5.jpg

kriercase#4.jpg

PLEASE PM me or TEXT me @ 727-277-9853

I hate to sell but I cant enjoy if I am not alive, so I have to make the smart decisions. Also, if you have seen anything that I have posted for sale before, please contact me and I will work with you on anything I have. i have to come up with $280 twice a week for 6 more weeks. Please,

$1,500 with Krier Case------

Thanks

Mike Kennedy

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   1
Why is one joint collar on one of the shafts shorter than the joint collar on the other shaft? Did somebody else make one of the shafts?