All USBA Members Please update your USBA Profile.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the time of year when most USBA memberships expire. Tournament and Qualifier season is upon us.

For about a year the USBA website has been sending out notices prior to memberships expiring. I believe members are notified 3 times with a possible message after expiration.

The database has a lot of old email addresses that are no longer active and therefore those members are not receiving these notices.

If you go to USBA.net and log in, then scroll down the left side of the page you will see your "Membership Status." Below that box you will find "User Menu." The first item on the list is "View/Edit Profile." Please everyone go there and correct any errors. Current address, phone and most important, your email address.

Almost all communication with members is done through email so this is critical if you want to be included for any notices from the USBA.

nkvilliecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pay attention to this message

This is the time of year when most USBA memberships expire. Tournament and Qualifier season is upon us.

For about a year the USBA website has been sending out notices prior to memberships expiring. I believe members are notified 3 times with a possible message after expiration.

The database has a lot of old email addresses that are no longer active and therefore those members are not receiving these notices.

If you go to USBA.net and log in, then scroll down the left side of the page you will see your "Membership Status." Below that box you will find "User Menu." The first item on the list is "View/Edit Profile." Please everyone go there and correct any errors. Current address, phone and most important, your email address.

Almost all communication with members is done through email so this is critical if you want to be included for any notices from the USBA.

It is one thing to play and practice the game but there is a higher level, that is when you start teaching the game hoping one of your students will someday play better than you do, AND THEN THERE IS ANOTHER HIGHER LEVEL OF SERVICE TO THE GAME and to get there you must ask yourself what kind of work can you do OFF THE TABLE to support caroms because if you don't caroms will be dead a lot sooner than you think.

THE FAKE NEWS I HEAR, which is why i am back in part, is that the people who are/and have been running the USBA are making out like bandits at the expense of the membership. THAT IS FARTHER FROM THE TRUTH THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER HEARD as I have known the people and been a part of the organization since day one and know what those who are in charge now are trying to do and what those that have been in charge have tried to do and it is not a failure on their parts but is a failure on the part of the day to day member of the USBA and has now passion for the game other than the delusional assumption that, if they just practice enough, they can beat anybody in the world. GOOD LUCK SUCKERS......now get cracking and give Tom Paley, who works harder for the game than any 100 others, the info he needs to update the records, and if you don't, then don't ***** if ythey are not correct.
Jeez peez lu-eezzzz.

dug1903

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be glad to help whenever\where ever I can. Even if it's just licking envelopes.