Seeking a Northern VA Mechanic

exlondoner

Registered
John Burns
Classic Billiard Service
410-935-3617

John Burns apparently does not even service our area in Northern VA.
"Very sorry but it is out of our service area and we are also booked till after the first of the year."

Last edited:

exlondoner

Registered
Chris Settle from VA Pool Tables - 804-893-7189

Patrick gave Chris a call - sounds like a super nice chap, have him scheduled for Thursday :)

EDIT: Chris turned to be a complete mistake. He promised to return to fix a few things and never did. He's continued to ignore calls and texts. I would NEVER recommend him.

Last edited:

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Patrick gave Chris a call - sounds like a super nice chap, have him scheduled for Thursday :)

EDIT: Chris turned to be a complete mistake. He promised to return to fix a few things and never did. He's continued to ignore calls and texts. I would NEVER recommend him.

I am very sorry somebody I recommended did this. I apologize and hope it was just a misunderstanding and works it's way out.

Texdance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris turned out to be a crook, many mistakes found and he never returned to correct them.

That happened to me in Northeast Texas. There were two projects, the first was OK, but the second, installing Simonis on my 8', was plain amateur all the way. He got paid in full, and promised to return. I should have kept back part payment until he fixed it, but good old trusting me...

Baaa! But it was several years ago, water under the bridge. Now I know I can install cloth better than that particular "pro" can, even though I've only done it once in my life, and had to look up instructions on the net.