Beautiful Tascarella

sgonzalez34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
SOLD - October 2015 Tascarella 4-point ebony into high figure hard curly maple with flame veneers. Veneer dash deco rings at the flat face ivory joint, 3/8-10 pin. Solid flat face ivory joints provide an amazing hit and uncommon in Tascarella cues. Slotted ivory diamonds and dots inlay motif. Black select grade “George” smooth leather wrap. Two shafts with ivory ferrules, 13mm 4.01, 4.09 oz. One shaft has light use and the other is unchalked and unhit. Cue weighs 19.59, 19.66 oz. with 18-3/4” balance point. This is the straightest cue I’ve ever owned. Except for slight bluing on the used shaft, cue is absolutely pristine. Price: SOLD. No shipping outside of the continental U.S. or to states with ivory laws. PayPal as gift or buyer pays additional 4% for PayPal fees. PM me for photos.

Serafin

Last edited:

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
October 2015 Tascarella 4-point ebony into high figure hard curly maple with flame veneers. Veneer dash deco rings at the flat face ivory joint, 3/8-10 pin. Solid flat face ivory joints provide an amazing hit and uncommon in Tascarella cues. Slotted ivory diamonds and dots inlay motif. Black select grade “George” smooth leather wrap. Two shafts with ivory ferrules, 13mm 4.01, 4.09 oz. One shaft has light use and the other is unchalked and unhit. Cue weighs 19.59, 19.66 oz. with 18-3/4” balance point. This is the straightest cue I’ve ever owned. Except for slight bluing on the used shaft, cue is absolutely pristine. Price: $3400 firm. No shipping outside of the continental U.S. or to states with ivory laws. PayPal as gift or buyer pays additional 4% for PayPal fees. PM me for photos.

Serafin

Sent you a PM

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The price for this cue is really appealing.......this thread is truly frustrating for California cue collectors.