3 day intensive

Outlander

Registered
Just completed the 3 day "Pool School" with Scott Lee and RandyG.

10/10 recommend. The instruction was professional and spot on. Scott and Randy are gifted instructors, personable and just a pleasure to be around. The other instructors assisting in the course are also outstanding.

I'm too old to be worrying about ever being a world beater but I am going to enjoy every stroke the rest of my life more because of this class.

My suggestion for attending the class, regardless of your current level of play, is to attend with an open mind, listen carefully, give it your all and trust that what they are telling you is correct. You will have an outstanding experience.

My thanks to RandyG, Scott and all the instructors.

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member

10/10 recommend. The instruction was professional and spot on. Scott and Randy are gifted instructors, personable and just a pleasure to be around. The other instructors assisting in the course are also outstanding.

I'm too old to be worrying about ever being a world beater but I am going to enjoy every stroke the rest of my life more because of this class.

My suggestion for attending the class, regardless of your current level of play, is to attend with an open mind, listen carefully, give it your all and trust that what they are telling you is correct. You will have an outstanding experience.

You are very welcome.
SPF forever.

randyg

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

You're never too old to improve and have fun. 3 day school with Scott and Randy. Nice:thumbup:

Last edited:

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member

You Sir, are very welcome.

randyg

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We enjoyed having you in Pool School too Victor! See you when you return south!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joel...Thanks for your part in another successful pool school at Sandcastle Billiards! I couldn't have done it without you, especially afterwards! Come down to FL and let me return the hospitality! :grin:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Ironhead1970

Registered
Thanks I'm going to see Randy for 3 days in June really looking forward to it. I told a friend I was going and next thing I know I all these guys coming up saying I teach you for less idiots. It drives me nuts I just tell them no thanks I'm going to see a professional instructor.