What do I do?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
It's too bad that the people who are in charge of promoting pool including the US Open click are the ones in charge, I am playing rotation pool real well. I would not mind playing in the open but I would respectfully request that either Brady or Frank pay my late fee and my entry out of the $ I'm owed from one of the UPA's sanctioned tournaments that I did play and compete in and not get paid. I don't care about seeding, you have to play top players sooner or later, I don't think I'm terribly disliked but at the same time I find it amazing that one person or maybe two can eliminate me from being able to compete in this event. Even though 9 ball is not near as much of a 'ball' as it once was I still feel I am capable of winning this event. So can one org. sabatage me? If I decided to play in the Open it would have to be either Brady or Frank paying my entry. Berry Behrman (Brady's Dad) told me that he has nothing to do with his son's business affairs and does not care if I play or not. I would offer this scenario, a young top pro golfer enters a big pro tourney and the promoter and or org. fails to make good on the prize $ - so what does he do? Do you think he calls the org. and say's I don't care if I get paid or not just let me play next yr. in your big Open. The only thing is I am not laughing too loud cause I want to play and it never ceases to amaze me that the players would keep returning to a tournament not knowing for sure whether they will get paid. Please remember that no one on this planet wants to play or compete anymore than me. The promoters of the US Open make their own bed and I will still remain one of the best players in the World, and before anyone says I might not be capable of winning the Open remember the past two champion's will not play me heads up on their own $. Of course I would not play 9 ball I would naturally play 10 ball where you may break soft if you don't like your $. I would suggest that we have a new US Open maybe make it Bank Pool related, and please lets keep the crooks out of the promotional end of this. I don't have the answer but if you think I'm not playing in the Open cause I can't get along or maybe I'm a crybaby then you are sadly mistaken and your being brainwashed. I AM NOT AN OUTCAST. I will allways be one of the top players in the world. Meanwhile back at the ranch what happens if a recognized player from the Philippenes did not get paid? I think Brady Behrman or Frank would have coughed up the $ only because of who they are. I don't expect to be treated any better or worse but a wise person whom I looked up to as a kid once told me "don't go back where you feel your not welcomed". I tried to work out a payment plan with Brady and Frank cause I have owed people $ before, $50.00 a month would have worked for me but we must understand that were dealing with people who don't care about their reputation as they have made posts on this forum and have the audacity to lie to you and everyone else on this and say that I had been paid. As Ace Ventura would say LAWHOO-SA-HER ie Looser Ohh and Frank he is the best liar as he sounds like a lawyer who enjoys his ability too twist the truth with his statement 'talkin bout' me using the fact that I had not been paid in one of his tournaments as a bargaining tool for not paying my sanctioning fee. Frank you my fellow have found your nitch, congrats your a natural liar, I guess it would not have helped the popularity of his little copany to say that the we can't afford to pay Danny.
Sincerely, Danny Harriman (Bronze Medalist at the 14.1 World Championships)
oh boy looky here mods danny harriman confirmed with two accounts
i think a big ol ban is in order

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
It's too bad that the people who are in charge of promoting pool including the US Open click are the ones in charge, I am playing rotation pool real well. I would not mind playing in the open but I would respectfully request that either Brady or Frank pay my late fee and my entry out of the $ I'm owed from one of the UPA's sanctioned tournaments that I did play and compete in and not get paid. I don't care about seeding, you have to play top players sooner or later, I don't think I'm terribly disliked but at the same time I find it amazing that one person or maybe two can eliminate me from being able to compete in this event. Even though 9 ball is not near as much of a 'ball' as it once was I still feel I am capable of winning this event. So can one org. sabatage me? If I decided to play in the Open it would have to be either Brady or Frank paying my entry. Berry Behrman (Brady's Dad) told me that he has nothing to do with his son's business affairs and does not care if I play or not. I would offer this scenario, a young top pro golfer enters a big pro tourney and the promoter and or org. fails to make good on the prize $ - so what does he do? Do you think he calls the org. and say's I don't care if I get paid or not just let me play next yr. in your big Open. The only thing is I am not laughing too loud cause I want to play and it never ceases to amaze me that the players would keep returning to a tournament not knowing for sure whether they will get paid. Please remember that no one on this planet wants to play or compete anymore than me. The promoters of the US Open make their own bed and I will still remain one of the best players in the World, and before anyone says I might not be capable of winning the Open remember the past two champion's will not play me heads up on their own $. Of course I would not play 9 ball I would naturally play 10 ball where you may break soft if you don't like your $. I would suggest that we have a new US Open maybe make it Bank Pool related, and please lets keep the crooks out of the promotional end of this. I don't have the answer but if you think I'm not playing in the Open cause I can't get along or maybe I'm a crybaby then you are sadly mistaken and your being brainwashed. I AM NOT AN OUTCAST. I will allways be one of the top players in the world. Meanwhile back at the ranch what happens if a recognized player from the Philippenes did not get paid? I think Brady Behrman or Frank would have coughed up the $ only because of who they are. I don't expect to be treated any better or worse but a wise person whom I looked up to as a kid once told me "don't go back where you feel your not welcomed". I tried to work out a payment plan with Brady and Frank cause I have owed people $ before, $50.00 a month would have worked for me but we must understand that were dealing with people who don't care about their reputation as they have made posts on this forum and have the audacity to lie to you and everyone else on this and say that I had been paid. As Ace Ventura would say LAWHOO-SA-HER ie Looser Ohh and Frank he is the best liar as he sounds like a lawyer who enjoys his ability too twist the truth with his statement 'talkin bout' me using the fact that I had not been paid in one of his tournaments as a bargaining tool for not paying my sanctioning fee. Frank you my fellow have found your nitch, congrats your a natural liar, I guess it would not have helped the popularity of his little copany to say that the we can't afford to pay Danny.
Sincerely, Danny Harriman (Bronze Medalist at the 14.1 World Championships)
interesting

u compare racism to not being compensated at a pro event - after waiting over ten yrs to be paid - u sir ARE and utter and compete idiot.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Let it go. I've been around you a long time/long enough, to know this course you set will NOT do this......

Actually you were wrong bigfoot, I did end up getting compensated for this particular tournament, had it not been for the option to post brady's neglegence here with az community - brady may have never paid me the money that was owed. So try and give better advice for future ref. Had this been a gambling debt where both players were not organized enough to post the money - both parties would have been at fault. this was totally different, a sanctioned event and it was reported in multiple billiard publications that i had received payment - so again wake up and smell the coffee.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Was talking about racism.... your post today is responding to a Post 3 1/2 years ago.

I prefer Options over Opinions, when I try and get points across.

Who knows WTH we were both thinking.... 10-24-19 :)