Anyone wear a bota bag while playing?

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if room owners will allow something like this. I'm thinking some wine in the bag.

609d11d429522bdbc7c053656ee6d448--leather-exterior.jpg

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
When don't I wear one is the question.

It will make the eventual colonoscopy bag seem less intrusive.

Sent from the future.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
No, everyone knows you leave the food in your car and you invite all others in the place out to your car to eat and drink the beers you brought.

There are a few people here who refuse to support the pool halls, and will even try to ask to be taken off time while their opponent goes outside for a smoke.

Steer clear.

Would you need to decant it first, or do they do that before it goes in the box? Be sure to bring your own food too!

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Classic pool player, not buying drinks at the room

i used to play straight pool with a guy that always bought the cheapest low-alcohol beer and spiked it with his flask of vodka. and of course he complained about how the city's pool halls had become fewer and how the cloth wasn't changed often enough..

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
walking distillery

I used to play an old man that wore an old sport coat so old it was rubbed shiny everywhere. Dangest thing I ever saw, that coat was apparently a functioning distillery. There was no liquor sold where we played, just beer, so he kept half-pints of Old Crow in that jacket. The amazing thing is that he could be at the hall for days and that old sport coat never ran out of half-pints of Old Crow!

Most everyone knows that cocaine used to be what gave coke it's kick when it first came out. Maybe a pot based drink in the bota bag?

Hu

megatron69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if room owners will allow something like this. I'm thinking some wine in the bag.

609d11d429522bdbc7c053656ee6d448--leather-exterior.jpg

JC, if you can't afford to buy a couple drinks plus tip, wherever your playing, just don't go out. Stay home until you scrape together enough allowance to behave like a normal person.

It's stuff like bringing in a bag like that that makes the rest of us pool players look like cheap-ass derelict scumbags.

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only botas I have I bought in Spain and I had to hunt all over for proper ones (decent leather, wax pitch or whatever for the interior lining).

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Remember the Desert Water bags you hung on the front of your Car to drive across desert, and to have water for radiator boil over, or overheated vechicle.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Remember the Desert Water bags you hung on the front of your Car to drive across desert, and to have water for radiator boil over, or overheated vechicle.

Makes no sense, you are cutting down the efficiency of your radiator, adding to an overheating situation.

Why not just have a jerry can of water in the trunk?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Makes no sense, you are cutting down the efficiency of your radiator, adding to an overheating situation.

Why not just have a jerry can of water in the trunk?

Makes no sense today, it did before anti - freeze. Funny thing was so one invented the gadget, it worked, they made money seeing em, and now they are collectors items.

Automotive Memorilbillia,

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
They were not for the car's cooling system, they were for hydration.

Your belly is the safest place to carry water.