Unheard of APA Rules

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am on the fence about that rule.. Having received an injury years ago that left me with 29% disability in my shooting hand I know first hand how a disability can affect your level of play. Having received quite a bit of nerve and tendon damage I have found that humidity....temperature....and how much strain I put on my hand at work on amy particular day can affect my level of play greatly from one day to the next.

On the other hand I believe the handicapping system works pretty good and if some one has an ailment that affects their level of play the handicapping system would adjust their skill level accordingly over a period of time.

Agreed... I has the misfortune of playing him and he actually bragged about it. I am a pretty good 7. He spanked me. I literally had 3 shots during the whole match. I lost that 19 - 1. My worst loss in years.

Skippy27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, that IS what I HEARD. You can have all the issues you feel your opinion is entitled to, just like anyone else.

I heard that big foot exist too, but I as a mature and smart individual am able to make my own determination. I am also capable of not bashing someone or something based on someone else's opinion/"facts" which may or may not be true.

Bottom line is, if you don't know for sure yourself, then why are you even speaking on it?

Skippy27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On the other hand I believe the handicapping system works pretty good and if some one has an ailment that affects their level of play the handicapping system would adjust their skill level accordingly over a period of time.

True to a point. I do not believe you will ever go below your national attainable level or more than 1 level if you have not been officially rated nationally without something like a note of a new disability.