BCM Brian Mordt - Ebony and Holly

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Lowered

JV

Ebony forearm, holly points, three long and three short. A,B,C and D rings, silver style. Ebony butt sleeve. The cue was finished in the 2005 timeframe and has sat in a case, unplayed, in a collection since then. It has the original Moori Medium tips. Black with white spec linen wrap. (2) 13mm shafts, linen ferrules. Cue is 19.5 oz total. Straight together and apart. You are getting a new cue, basically.

$ 850.00

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
this mordt is a lot better cue maker than
the price would suggest

i always thought he was really good
this one sure looks good to me

Franky4Eyes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm liking all the actual deals on here lately.
This is a great cue at a bargain price.
Someone is going to be very happy.

classiccues

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I just looked at the cue to answer some other questions. Its mint, has moori's, full set of joint caps.. 3/8-11 pin.

If for $ 700.00 you can find a better custom cue, buy it. Support your local cuemaker.

JV

classiccues

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
All these trade offers.. No matter how much I explain the circumstances. So ok.. I want a Gus Szamboti. You want to trade, that is what I want. Or maybe a George Balabushka with a wedding ring and railroad tracks. If you are not offering at least something this lopsided, don't offer to trade.

I might consider a rolex, a 71 Cuda, or a house in Cape May, but not other stuff I can't sell, or more like YOU can't sell.

Now you know what I think is fair.

Thank you

JV