Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Banking with The Beard, Volume2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Banking with The Beard, Volume2
Old
  (#1)
CrossSideLarry
Cross Side Larry
CrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Banking with The Beard, Volume2 - 09-28-2008, 11:13 AM

I personally enjoyed Freddy's first Banking book immensely. Any feedback on his second book? Specifically, does it present new information or a different slant on techniques from his first book?

Cross Side Larry
"Learn from the best, and beat the rest"

Old
  (#2)
Nick B
This is gonna hurt
Nick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-28-2008, 12:50 PM

I got the second book. More color and background on legends. Less instruction. Still worth owning. Good read and worth supporting The Beard.

Nick

Cue: Foster, Break/Jump: Foster
http://www.fostercues.com/
Name: Nick Beretanos

Old
  (#3)
BWTadpole
The Nitcracker
BWTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeBWTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeBWTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeBWTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeBWTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeBWTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeBWTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeBWTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeBWTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeBWTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeBWTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to BWTadpole  
09-28-2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick B
I got the second book. More color and background on legends. Less instruction. Still worth owning. Good read and worth supporting The Beard.

Nick
Right on the nose. I haven't had a chance to read through Gospool, and I haven't finished Banking with the Beard, but the information that I was able to pull from the first few instructions more than helped me get banking concepts better.

~John
Playing Cue: Blackcreek
Tips: Triangle
Break/Jump Cue: J&J
Hours/Week: Not enough

"Do you know how hard that shot was?"
"Nope. That's why I made it."

Old
  (#4)
Vahmurka
...and I get all da rolls
Vahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2300

09-29-2008, 03:07 PM

I have both books and a DVD set by Freddy. Highly recommended stuff! A+++

Banking With The Beard---The Movie
Old
  (#5)
freddy the beard
Freddy Bentivegna
freddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond repute

Banking With The Beard---The Movie - 09-30-2008, 04:57 AM

Just finished shooting my new DVD, Banking With The Beard---The Movie. Titles, chapters and soundtrack is being inserted as we speak. The DVD is about 3 hours long and contains mostly original info that has never been released in any format, anywhere. About every 15 min. I break up the lesson with a war story. Wont be available until early Dec. Reserve your copy with a pre-order.

the Beard

Bank on, brother!

100s of pgs of pool goodness on my site
www.bankingwiththebeard.com

Old
  (#6)
Chucklez65
Chucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

09-30-2008, 08:49 AM

I have enjoyed both of your books immensely. Thanks for the info on the DVD. I will be ordering it when it becomes available!

Chuck

Old
  (#7)
Vahmurka
Vahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond reputeVahmurka has a reputation beyond repute

10-01-2008, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy the beard
The DVD is about 3 hours long and contains mostly original info that has never been released in any format, anywhere.
how come? Did you cheat us and decided to keep some of the secrets, not putting them on two DVDs issued before?
Could you be a bit more specific about new disc contents, Freddy? Some amazing banks again (I got it about the road stories which themselves are remarkable)?

Even I dont know how much I know
Old
  (#8)
freddy the beard
Freddy Bentivegna
freddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond repute

Even I dont know how much I know - 10-01-2008, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahmurka
how come? Did you cheat us and decided to keep some of the secrets, not putting them on two DVDs issued before?
Could you be a bit more specific about new disc contents, Freddy? Some amazing banks again (I got it about the road stories which themselves are remarkable)?
Vahmurka, the path and quest for knowledge is endless, even for me. As I provide access to knowledge for others, more knowledge opens up for me. The process of teaching itself, winds up revealing more and more to the teacher. In the attempt to make the explanations simple for the student, new ideas and insights pop into consciousness. Most of us have played by practice, repetition, and instinct, including me, it's when you delve into why you have done certain things a certain way, is when the epiphany's occur. The more I teach the more I learn. Come along for the ride.

the Beard

Bank on, brother!

Old
  (#9)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member
cookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond repute

10-01-2008, 12:36 PM

I am all in for the ride!!!

Old
  (#10)
Joe Pickens
AzB Silver Member
Joe Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Pickens has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Pickens has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 900

10-01-2008, 01:08 PM

I liked the first book and will also be getting the DVD's when they are available.

Old
  (#11)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

10-01-2008, 04:18 PM

What is the cost on the NEW DVD Freddie?

Price is same as the first DVD but an hour more stuff
Old
  (#12)
freddy the beard
Freddy Bentivegna

Price is same as the first DVD but an hour more stuff - 10-01-2008, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy
What is the cost on the NEW DVD Freddie?

Two discs, 3 hours. $49.95 for the set.

the Beard

Bank on, brother!

Old
  (#13)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

10-02-2008, 05:19 AM

I Vant. PM me when it is ready Freddy, I have your first (2) DVD, and they are Vanderful.

Old
  (#14)
Vahmurka

10-02-2008, 11:05 AM

thanks The Beard! I'm all yours (can't be otherwise - once I bought your first book I could never realize how deep I am into that. Now I'm obliged to buy every instructional piece you release because they are WONDERFUL and teach a lot!)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: