Identify this cue please
Old
  (#1)
Chucklez65
Chucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

Identify this cue please - 06-05-2015, 02:19 PM

I'm trying to identify this cue. It is at least 40 years old if not a little more.

Would appreciate any incite anyone could give me.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Images

Chuck

Old
  (#2)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-05-2015, 02:45 PM

Looks like a cheap decal cue, maybe it's the photos but the inlays and points don't look real.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#3)
galipeau
AzB Silver Member
galipeau has a reputation beyond reputegalipeau has a reputation beyond reputegalipeau has a reputation beyond reputegalipeau has a reputation beyond reputegalipeau has a reputation beyond reputegalipeau has a reputation beyond reputegalipeau has a reputation beyond reputegalipeau has a reputation beyond reputegalipeau has a reputation beyond reputegalipeau has a reputation beyond reputegalipeau has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-05-2015, 03:47 PM

Notice the paint chip on the triple rings near the bottom?

What makes you think it's 40 years old, have your had it that long?

Old
  (#4)
Chucklez65
Chucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond reputeChucklez65 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

06-05-2015, 07:25 PM

I did see this, but I have a friend that was curious. He said originally it had a shaft that said Baltimore Bullet on it...so figured it might be an inexpensive one, but thought I would put a pick here since he has had it for 28 years he said and it was 15 or so years old before he got it.

Thanks

Chuck

Old
  (#5)
Shane33
AzB Silver Member
Shane33 has a reputation beyond reputeShane33 has a reputation beyond reputeShane33 has a reputation beyond reputeShane33 has a reputation beyond reputeShane33 has a reputation beyond reputeShane33 has a reputation beyond reputeShane33 has a reputation beyond reputeShane33 has a reputation beyond reputeShane33 has a reputation beyond reputeShane33 has a reputation beyond reputeShane33 has a reputation beyond repute

06-05-2015, 09:12 PM

Did you try reverse image search through Google ?

Old
  (#6)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-06-2015, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucklez65 View Post
I did see this, but I have a friend that was curious. He said originally it had a shaft that said Baltimore Bullet on it...so figured it might be an inexpensive one, but thought I would put a pick here since he has had it for 28 years he said and it was 15 or so years old before he got it.

Thanks
The movie came out in 1980, so it would make it 35 years at most if the shaft matched the cue.

I'd guess the Baltimore Bullet shaft would be worth more than the cue for collectability.

It's likely one of those sportscraft type cues they sell in sears and walmart.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Last edited by hang-the-9; 06-06-2015 at 06:57 AM.

Old
  (#7)
"Q" Protectors
AzB Silver Member
"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute

06-06-2015, 08:32 AM

The box isn't centered between the rings either. I'm going to guess cheapie.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: