HOW GOOD J B Rugged Cue cases ?????

Ipmtim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had my 4x8 for about a year and a half, still looks like new.
I ride my Harley with it slung over my back and like that fact the construction is durable enough I don't have to worry about breaking a strap and losing my cues down the road.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HOW GOOD J B Rugged Cue cases ????? - 02-28-2019, 04:38 PM

short answer ~ real good
long answer ~ they are real good

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Incredible cases. I have a 2x4 butterfly with backpack straps and the 2x5 Rugged. Really thinking about picking up another at the Expo this year.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Again the best close thread
Quality ........

All my cases for the future will be jb rugged 1x1's

Bob J

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got mine today. I'm impressed! I have 2 Instroke Cowboys in leather and love them. John has done it again. I bought the JB Ultimate Rugged 2x5/3x4 in black. Very nice case. I'll be strapping to a motorcycle and have every confidence this case will hold up to just about anything I'll be putting it through!

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why are these cases so good?

It's kind of like hearing people talk about Teslas. They rave about how AMAZING and INCREDIBLE their toys are but tend to clam up when it comes to details.

It's just a pool case that holds your cues. I used the same 1x1 cheap case for 10+ years and then a 2x2 Instroke and both performed adequately. I'm confused about what can be so special about these things.

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
They are a tick above Chuck Norris carrying your sticks for you.

If he used blue glue, they would be captain marvel.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
But you own a case where the actual case part, the interior, was made with Chinese labor.

A friend who is an avid league player has a decent case (2 x 4) that looks like one of your non-leather cases and he doesn't like the blue interior, would you replace the interior with one of yours and what would it cost?

M0NSTERKILLER

Registered
Rugged case is good for protection and easy on the wallet. Had mine for 3 years. I won’t need another case ever and feel that good about it. The latch to the zipper came off is the only issue I have had. I’ll just put a safety pin there. I’m easy like that.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
As good as can be expected I guess, given that an American chose to export manufacturing to China to avoid paying American labor prices?

:grin-square::thumbup::grin-square:

Just to be clear again we didn't move production to China. I started JB Cases from nothing in my apartment in Xiamen China in 2007.

About how much is shipping on a JB case to the States?

We ship from Oklahoma or Nevada and the cost is generally around $20 for the continental USA. To get a pretty close quote just add any case to the cart and use the shipping estimator on our site.

A friend who is an avid league player has a decent case (2 x 4) that looks like one of your non-leather cases and he doesn't like the blue interior, would you replace the interior with one of yours and what would it cost?

$40-$45 plus shipping

https://jbcases.com/accessories-repairs/accessories/removable-interior.html

Rugged case is good for protection and easy on the wallet. Had mine for 3 years. I won’t need another case ever and feel that good about it. The latch to the zipper came off is the only issue I have had. I’ll just put a safety pin there. I’m easy like that.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Just fill out a repair form and we will send you a replacement tab for free.

https://jbcases.com/accessories-repairs/repair.html

For the OP - you have seen what everyone has said. My bottom line as a case maker is this, I want it built so tough that you have to work hard to destroy it. Most people would rather be playing pool than to put that extra work in. So with normal use you should expect that nothing will break that impairs the function of the case. Normal wear and tear is not covered and abuse voids the warranty. But I promise you that in like 98.7% of claims we either repair or replace the case. Only when something is clearly not right with the claim do I ever deny a claim and offer to fix for a fee.

In short, you're covered.