Ballsak the best cueball case

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
http://www.ballsak.com/
i have the castilo and like this one much better
the hard shell protects the cue ball from possible chipping if it gets dropped or hit
the inside will not scuff the cue ball
its easy to clip onto your cue case
i have 2 that i carry on my case
one for a measles ball the other for an aramith red logo or blue circle centennial
where i play the cue balls are not the same weight as the rest of the balls and some of the guys dont lke the measles ball
get your self a ballsak
you wont regret it
:thumbup:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought two of those 8 ball cases and gave them away.......I have a 6x12 Lizard Leather Case Gil Castillo made for me.........There's no way on earth I would hang one of those gimmicky looking 8 ball cases on my case......maybe if I had a inexpensive, nylon case where it might even match but not on a custom cue case...... I'll stick with the leather cue ball case because my case isn't being tossed around or dropped and at the same time, anyone even going near my case has my eyes on them at all times. My case is placed under the table and I usually play on the front row tables so anyone going near my cue case becomes a pretty conspicuous thief to me, or my buddies or the staff. Those 8 ball cases are cute but I wouldn't attach it to a fancy leather cue case.

Last edited:

jimtauer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have one and use it as a chalk pouch/carrier, so chalk doesn't mess up with other stuff in my case.