New Megabucks league videos

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Disclaimer, I've been involved in Megabucks since the beginning of the year, as representative to run the league on Sundays at Steinway location. So, this is a shameless plug, and sharing out some of their latest videos

Silent Hustle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC9dPr_Ij7Y
JUST FOR KICKS. Couple of our league members came together and created this skit. It stars Libby, Steve Wade and David Grant. Directed and edited by Vincent Morris and Libby.

Top 5 Ways to Enjoy Pool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EacMBLZ8PE

League Background:
Founded in 2008 the Megabucks Amateur Pool League (MAPL) is now considered one of the fastest growing singles-team combo coed leagues around New York City.

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw those earlier when they were uploaded. I don't play much in that league anymore but it's always fun seeing them doing things like this. My favorite has to be the one with the gentleman who lost his.leg but still played in the playoffs. Such a great video.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Thanks for the compliment.

I saw those earlier when they were uploaded. I don't play much in that league anymore but it's always fun seeing them doing things like this. My favorite has to be the one with the gentleman who lost his.leg but still played in the playoffs. Such a great video.

Keith Jawahir

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope Vince keeps the Steinway Sunday option next season. I'm pretty tired of the commute to Society, and I'll definitely be back at some point.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Hello Keith,

I have shared your reply with Vince, and the others at Megabucks. Millie says Hello, and she will personally reach out to you regarding the summer session.

For others interested as well, you can contact Millie for more information at
millie@goplaymega.com.

I hope Vince keeps the Steinway Sunday option next season. I'm pretty tired of the commute to Society, and I'll definitely be back at some point.