The Plain Jane TWINS are arriving

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hickory Burl Twins By Barenbrugge En-Route

;)Before I post the pic's of my recent twins en-route I would like to say a big thank you to Eric Crisp & Dave Barenbrugge.

To Eric, I would like to thank you very much for the beautiful wood you have given me for my many projects, I can't thank you enough for your generosity and your friendship. Hope to see you soon at your new location.

To Dave, I can't thank you enough for building me these 2 beautiful twins !!
I know you must hate me by now after I keep bugging you about building me extra ring work on the segmented handle section & Bumperless.
These 2 cues came out very beautiful & classy even though is only a plain jane as I don't want to waste such a beautiful wood by putting points into it.
Again thank you for being so kind with my request and always a pleasure working with you & Eric !!!! I will see you both soon once everything is all settle in.

I haven't been posting new arrival cues in a long time but I thought these 2 cues need to be share. The last pic's might not be that clear as I try to crop it but bad job at it Lolz.

1e8c1acf51459607ddfafe373b4fe8b2_zpsd89339a9.jpg

f6495c176ddda62522e7c2b9873f5cbf_zps053e714d.jpg

40ab72b5bb515b70b500aa8bc266ea5f_zps9580b9b8.jpg

bfabe05b51277102977ec4b4cb84216a_zps76f27d3e.jpg

b6c5e4db7aed84fcdbc48d50726cfa87_zps8514a98b.jpg

Last edited:

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Wow I don't think u can call that plain jane lol I love that wrapless :thumbup::thumbup:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
O MY......DAVES cues are amazing to start off with....tommy those are AWESOME.THE CUE WITH THE EE IS MY FAVORITE OF THE TWO..

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Tommy!!!!!!!! My beloved bestie!!!! And the god father to my soon to be son!! Have I ever told you how good looking you are??

Those cues are absolute stunners!!! You know I love Hickory Burl and Segmented handles...those pictures don't show how gorgeous these cues are, I know how much detailed work went into this pair and how many Firsts for Dave is on them..you really really need to do these cues justice and send them over to me for nice photography session and run in :) or you can send just one, but be sure it's the wrapped one ok?

Gorgeous!!!!

Last edited:

breakandrun

3 Stars and a Sun
Silver Member
wow!

Buddy i can be your long lost twin! Very happy for you really you got these two stunning not so merry widow! ;)

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
hey tommy wanting to know if they are 58in or 59...just wandering, if one of them could be my lifetime player someday...

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
;)Before I post the pic's of my recent twins en-route I would like to say a big thank you to Eric Crisp & Dave Barenbrugge.

To Eric, I would like to thank you very much for the beautiful wood you have given me for my many projects, I can't thank you enough for your generosity and your friendship. Hope to see you soon at your new location.

To Dave, I can't thank you enough for building me these 2 beautiful twins !!
I know you must hate me by now after I keep bugging you about building me extra ring work on the segmented handle section & Bumperless.
These 2 cues came out very beautiful & classy even though is only a plain jane as I don't want to waste such a beautiful wood by putting points into it.
Again thank you for being so kind with my request and always a pleasure working with you & Eric !!!! I will see you both soon once everything is all settle in.

I haven't been posting new arrival cues in a long time but I thought these 2 cues need to be share. The last pic's might not be that clear as I try to crop it but bad job at it Lolz.

outstanding!
crispy's hickory & brugge's ringwork
cant get any better, unless you had THREE of them :thumbup:

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Forget the ivory, the diamonds, the pearls... That's what I call a set of Monster Cues!

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to all for your nice comments.

@tattoo Mickey, cue is 58inches, no it won't be your life time player but it will be my life time player :grin::grin:

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
:eek:Tommy
:bow-down::bow-down:
NOBODY in the world can beat this Plane Jane's, this is true.Dave as Lord of Rings has raised the Bar himself. I personally love the wrapless a bit more:wink:
Congrats and hope you will play with.
Ralf- you made my Day to enjoy what is possible without Ivory

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tommy!!!!!!!! My beloved bestie!!!! And the god father to my soon to be son!! Have I ever told you how good looking you are??

you don't have to tell me how good looking I am because I know how good looking I am that why somewhere upstairs blessed me with a beautiful wife & a beautiful daughter soon !!!!! :grin::grin:

Those cues are absolute stunners!!! You know I love Hickory Burl and Segmented handles...those pictures don't show how gorgeous these cues are, I know how much detailed work went into this pair and how many Firsts for Dave is on them..you really really need to do these cues justice and send them over to me for nice photography session and run in :) or you can send just one, but be sure it's the wrapped one ok?

yea tell me about it., it is a stunner was torn apart in the beginning debating rather to put points in or not but at the end decided not to but if you look closely each set of ring have "RED " accent sandwiching the ring work.
Yes the pic's didn't do the cue any justices, I will update some new photos once I have them in my hands. I need your photography skill buddy. I know how much you love hickory burl & segmented handle that why these photo are to tease you :grin-square::grin-square:, if you serious about wanting to try the cue out and do some great photo for me I will send you the wrap cues for photo shoot & play with it for little while.

Gorgeous!!!!
gorgeous is an understatement for these 2 cues, you need to see it in person to know how good they look.

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:eek:Tommy
:bow-down::bow-down:
NOBODY in the world can beat this Plane Jane's, this is true.Dave as Lord of Rings has raised the Bar himself. I personally love the wrapless a bit more:wink:
Congrats and hope you will play with.
Ralf- you made my Day to enjoy what is possible without Ivory

Thank you Ralph for the nice comment. For sure these 2 cues will get bang up pretty soon. Yes Dave ring work is sick & out of this world. The ABCDE ring section is level 4 ring work & the segment handle is level 1 or 2 ring work don't remember exactly but for the ring at the segmented handle that is Dave first time doing it for his segmented handle cue. Yes I like the wrapless cue better but from time to time I want to feel a wrap cue, that why I went with this twin set.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
gorgeous is an understatement for these 2 cues, you need to see it in person to know how good they look.

No I can't see any red accent you speak of, so quit talking and start sending!! Hey since it's pretty much fixed that my son will be two months older than your daughter and they have a fixed marriage, I'm accepting your dowry right now!!!

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No I can't see any red accent you speak of, so quit talking and start sending!! Hey since it's pretty much fixed that my son will be two months older than your daughter and they have a fixed marriage, I'm accepting your dowry right now!!!

Accepting my dowry ? Sorry buddy, wife just saw this post and she say to tell you she up the stakes from $1 million USD dowry to $5 million USD In order for your son to married our daughter because you know in long run, your son will have a lot more than just the $5 million dowry. Like I told you before, I let you do installment for the dowry up until your son turns 18 :grin-square::grin-square:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Tommy...installment it is! Let's work a payment method. Please pretty...hickory burl me :)

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
They look great , but wawa, I hope it helps your game i coming to Nyc soon get in stroke .