Ft: Kenny murrell bumperless beauty

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE CONTACTING ME..

Thank you

I'm looking for trades plus $$$$ CASH $$$$ on the 3/8x10 ivory joint cue pictured..

THE 5/16X14 IVORY JOINT CUE IS NOT FOR SALE
DON'T ASK WHAT I WANT FOR IT!

If this confuses you we probably won't be making a trade..

If your interested please email me your offer.. hauserdale@gmail.com

Definition of offer:
Complete detailed description with pics, specs, condition of your trade with Cash Offer Difference..

Don't ask me to asses the value of your cue, if you need that type of assistance I believe there's a few guys on AZB that can do that for you for 5 bucks or something Like that.. LMAO

This is a fine example of a Kenny Murrell player in Test Hit Condition!
4 ebony points into BEM with veneers of natural/purple/orange/black
Bumperless hoppe, smooth leather wrap with beautiful ring work..
3/8x10 pin with flat face ivory joint

Butt 15.5 oz
Shafts 2@ 3.7 oz @ 13 mm

I purchased this cue new from Kenny, and it has been with me since day one..

Now some of you may not care for my warm and fuzzy approach to cue deals..
I can respect that, I'm not everybody's cup of tea.
If you read every one of my itraders you'll see my direct approach doesn't stop with my cue offerings (I deliver when I buy, sell or trade)..

Price please.

rcgray

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The Seller

The seller is a Very Well Respected Man and one of Azb best. You are new here I suggest that you choose your words next time before posting on someone's thread!! You won't be around long.

Beautiful cue Dale glwys.

Daryle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The seller is a Very Well Respected Man and one of Azb best. You are new here I suggest that you choose your words next time before posting on someone's thread!! You won't be around long.

Call it as I see it! Your welcome to ignore my views, if you don't like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0

Thanks for the kind words Bobby... I do everything I can to make sure all my deals go smoothly whether I'm buying, selling, or trading.. I believe my i-trader speaks for itself.. My direct approach isn't for everybody...

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

He may be very well respected but I don't disagree about the original post. Why not just say what he wants for his cue? It's a very nice cue and I was sort of interested but after reading his post, it seems like a waste of time.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
He may be very well respected but I don't disagree about the original post. Why not just say what he wants for his cue? It's a very nice cue and I was sort of interested but after reading his post, it seems like a waste of time.

144 recorded deals, more deals not recorded, and more deals done prior to itrader..Im not wasting anybodys time.. Im buying, selling and trading..im glad 17 is offering up experience and advice.. As I said clearly Im looking for trades..You got one or you just looking to trade posts???

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
I'm sure your mother is very proud.

Why don't you show some class, and not mention family members..
Mothers are sacred territory..
If it's me you want to come after no problem.. I'll give you all you can eat..

I do but not interested anymore. Good luck.

You never were interested...
This was just an opportunity for you to show case your trolish ways..
My offering is within the rules of this forum..
You should be aware of the rules yourself.. Especially 6,7, and 9

After a great deal of time and expense we have finally come up with a set of forum rules that may work. This new set of rules frees you up to buy and sell more items (including new), but before you buy or sell you need to understand the ground rules:

1) The entire forum is caveat emptor. Let the buyer beware. Neither AZBilliards nor any of its owners, employees or agents makes any claims concerning the value or usefulness of any item offered herein for sale. AZBilliards accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the content of the threads on this forum or for any of the merchandise that is sold here and does not do background checks or any other checks on individuals using this forum. AZBilliards is never to be considered a source of recourse for deals gone bad. We do not inspect merchandise, and we deny any and all liability arising from the use of this forum.

2) If you are going to participate in the " Wanted / for Sale " area of AZB, your items for sale or trade MUST be pool related or strictly offered for trade for a pool related item.

3) Any Posts without an Item For Sale, Trade or Wanted to buy will be deleted.

4) "Price check" threads are not allowed.

5) There will be no cash offers etc. for non-pool related items.

6) If you are going to post in another's sale or trade thread, if you are knocking their thread, you will receive warnings and bans as with regular rule violations.

7) You have no right to criticize or complain regarding pictures, prices etc.

8) Everyone is expected to participate in a civil manner and if there are violations, you may report them anonymously via the "report post " button in the upper right hand corner of each post.

9) Either buy from an individual or don't but knocking them is not an option.

10) It is also strongly suggested that you use an escrow service when making any purchase.

11) Over-active bumping is not allowed. If most of the replies to your post are bumps that is overactive bumping. Anything more than a single bump in any 48-hour period is over-bumping.

12) Your use of this forum reflects your consent of these rules and that you will in all ways hold AZBilliards harmless from any liability arising from the use of this forum.

13) All Questions and replies to questions should be done via PM and not in the sales thread. It will be considered a bump to do so. ( Dave Wilson )

As always, feel free to ask questions if you don't understand something.

Last edited:

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Why don't you show some class, and not mention family members..
Mothers are sacred territory..
If it's me you want to come after no problem.. I'll give you all you can eat..

You never were interested...
This was just an opportunity for you to show case your trolish ways..
My offering is within the rules of this forum..
You should be aware of the rules yourself.. Especially 6,7, and 9

LOL wow, you're a piece of work. I was wrong.. your mother is probably not proud of you at all.