Show me your Tad Kohara cues...please.

Playedout

I completely agree, being able to see the beauty of the wood is what draws me to appreciate certains cues more than others. That being said, I have an affinity toward player cues more because of their bare forearms.

Mamono, If you'd like a beautiful tigerwood bare forearm TAD from 1986, I have one to sell. A great player cue. I'm also in So Cal (Garden Grove). 714-891-0003 Ron

Attachments

• TAD 2.jpg
    TAD 2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,891

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
Are his Wraps Laminated like the Meucci's?

Yes, they are finished. BTW, Tad's wraps are one of the best in the business. :thumbup: So "flat" and consistent throughout the length of the wrap! They feel great in your hands.

Hmmm. Gives me an idea. I'll try to fixture something up to measure wraps using a dial gauge....

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is an early Tad I believe from the first catalog. It's a merry widow with an ebony butt sleeve with those ring designs characteristic of Tad cues. I believe this rare beauty to be in original condition with two shafts. Enjoy the pics...

Note: This Tad will be for sale shortly...

IMG_0129.jpg
IMG_0131.jpg
IMG_0132.jpg

Last edited:

kyo1128

Risa Yoshiki is HOT also
Silver Member
Just wanted to bump this. My buddy is back in Japan and I haven't seen Tad in couple of months... I think it's time for me to pull a trigger on my first tad :)

(I also erased my pics from flikr so I re up'ed it!)

Tro

Insert Clever Title Here
Silver Member
Late 70's Tad getting an LoA from Fred and Tad at the moment. All original except the wrap. Will be going in the for sale section once it's back in my hands.

Attachments

• tad11.jpg
    tad11.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 2,268
  • tad111.jpg
    tad111.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 2,260
  • tad1111.jpg
    tad1111.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 2,362
  • tad11111.jpg
    tad11111.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 2,533

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Very old, ALL original time capsule Tad

This is a highly east coast influenced early Kohara still sporting the red bumper, and all original finish. You can tell by the joint patina this puppy has little use. Shafts are 13mm+ and what I believe to be the original tips. Titlist conversion and I can't wait to hit a ball this afternoon with this. It eyes up pretty effing straight..

JV

Attachments

• tad_oal_hi.jpg
    tad_oal_hi.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 2,209

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
PLEASE POST MORE!! I'm putting together a poster for an upcoming event, and I need to incorporate as many TAD cue designs in it as possible. Thanks!