Need cue repair near Detroit MI

kyo1128

Risa Yoshiki is HOT also
Silver Member
I am hoping to find someone local here to do complete refinish.
Butt is cracked and also need a butt cap. Linen wrap is worn so wanting to replace it.

If you know someone or someone you can recommend, that would be awesome!

Thank you in advance.

KenK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im in the Detoit area as well, and any work I need done I send to Seyberts. I've had really good luck with them, fast service, and in addition to they are based in Michigan. Hope this help!

Ken

KenK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Forgot to include their website...seyberts com. Give them a call, can't hurt.

kyo1128

Risa Yoshiki is HOT also
Silver Member
Didn't know Seyberts did repair there. I guess I never asked. Been there plenty of times I will ask them next time.

supercoupe5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is not real close to Detroit but there is Elite Custom Cues also. They are up just a little bit north of Cadillac. Shane does all kinds of repairs and refinishes. You can PM him on here at elitecues. I think you can call them also at 231-920-0723. Dave

tpdtom

Really Old School
Silver Member
Mike Pancerny is as good as they get. He's in Chesterfield Twp off I-94 and 21 mi a couple miles. Super experienced and he's a perfectionist. He is out of town a lot so you need to make an appointment. You'll love his cues and his shop too !

586 246-0611

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't know Seyberts did repair there. I guess I never asked. Been there plenty of times I will ask them next time.

They do cue repair but not on site. KJ, whom is often on this forum does their repair work.

Dick

Schwinn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike Pancerny is as good as they get. He's in Chesterfield Twp off I-94 and 21 mi a couple miles. Super experienced and he's a perfectionist. He is out of town a lot so you need to make an appointment. You'll love his cues and his shop too !

586 246-0611

I also highly recommend Mike. KJ is also a good choice.